Itelite DBS extender antenna DBS02, LED head lamp upgrade

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm new to the world of drones and find it fascinating addictive. My first drone is the phantom 3 pro. I wanted to upgrade the antenna because where I live (on top of a mountain) I can see for miles. I thought it would be interesting to send the little ship out 3-4 miles and bring it back never losing sight of it. So I bought and installed the DBS. Easy to install and it works great. A strong signal and not real picky where you point it. Just having the confidence of a stronger antenna is nice even if I never push it that far.

The next item I needed was a very bright head lamp. So on eBay I bought this head lamp and it was very easy to install. Very very bright. Now when I send the craft out against the cloud backdrop I can still see it. Can't see the craft but can see the lamp. Even in bright daylight I can see it. For me a complete novice it's nice to know I can see what dir cation and headed when the iPad screen glares out.

These two items I found added a level of confidence and control making me feel a bit more secure reaching further out. Just wanted to say if anyone was on the fence about these items for under $120.00 it's a no brainier.

be careful had one of those headlights got so hot melted glue and fell off during flight

+1 on the glue melting. Make sure the wire is short enough so the lamp doesn't tangle with the props when it comes off. I eventually removed my headlamp. Be wary of hot days. Consider re-gluing with better glue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik