itelite dbs antenna availibility

Reaction score
I see that the website says they are out of stock but someone on ebay has 6 or 8 of them. How does that happen? They are the same price and free shipping...has anyone gone this route yet? Im asking about the p3 antenna...sorry for not mentioning sooner.

I was going to buy one of these myself and was disappointed when I found out they were sold out. Do you have a link for the ones on ebay i cant seem to find them

Message @DBS and ask him-- he is the supplier of the antenna

Good thinking
I bet he had committed those to Ebay before he sold out. It was posted with 6 available and shows 2 remaining. They are a little higher than direct.

That is Ogura Corp.

Legit... they have been a dealer for itelite antennas for years now with everything from 500MHz to 5.8GHz antennas covering applications from 4G LTE to Long Range HD Video conferencing etc...

They are showing 6 left now... I don't think they would ******** that for any reason...
Horizon Antennas UK may still have some left as well...

I don't track other dealers inventory and itelite has quite a few but not all of them carry the DBS Phantom models.

I bet he had committed those to Ebay before he sold out. It was posted with 6 available and shows 2 remaining. They are a little higher than direct.
There you go--

:D
That is Ogura Corp.

Legit... they have been a dealer for itelite antennas for years now with everything from 500MHz to 5.8GHz antennas covering applications from 4G LTE to Long Range HD Video conferencing etc...

They are showing 6 left now... I don't think they would ******** that for any reason...
Horizon Antennas UK may still have some left as well...

I don't track other dealers inventory and itelite has quite a few but not all of them carry the DBS Phantom models.
I already have mine but these lads were asking

looks like the first 3 pictures are of phantom 2 setup. Last picture shows antenna on inspire controller. Hopefully description is correct, just about to click buy now....

Is that correct part #?

They have two listed one is for the p2 and other is for p3 they just have their pictures messed up. They also use the same youtube videos as dbs does

looks like the first 3 pictures are of phantom 2 setup. Last picture shows antenna on inspire controller. Hopefully description is correct, just about to click buy now....

Is that correct part #?

It is correct... they ain't too savy with the promoting stuff :oops:

Reactions: spin2win
It is correct... they ain't too savy with the promoting stuff :oops:

Thanks for the swift reply, much appreciated. Quick question, apologies if already asked. Is there anyway to retain the stock antennas and be able to switch back and forth without having to crack open RC?

Lots of posts with people saying they are going to purchase a second controller to have both options. At $590 for the RC, I am wanting to snag another battery $149, almost makes more sense to just pick up a P3A complete and after the RC and Battery I am wanting to purchase, I'm only in $260 to own another bird..... Or P3P in another $520 (although that's a good bit more)

Thank you

Thanks for the swift reply, much appreciated. Quick question, apologies if already asked. Is there anyway to retain the stock antennas and be able to switch back and forth without having to crack open RC?

Thank you

There is a way I guess but it's ugly... you would have the stock antenna wires pulled to the outside of the case and figure a way to store them neatly while not in use... then get an adapter like this... http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pce-RP-SMA...r-connector-/360512120643?hash=item53f0326743
$(KGrHqJ,!lgFGjgt1YoEBRq,RzkkB!~~60_12.JPG

Then do the mod as instructed in any one of the tutorial videos... your extended range antenna would plug into a set of RP-SMA Jacks... and your stock antennas would plug into those same RP-SMA Jacks using the adapters linked above.

However...

With all the cable length involved... and all the connectors being used... I'm sure the prformance of the stock antennas would be compromised somewhat.

Maybe better to get a good set of dipoles to use when you are not using the larger long range antennas and just ditch the stock ones... these would look nice... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Band-2...-11ac-n-g-b-/131166018630?hash=item1e8a1a9c46
$_12.JPG

Reactions: spin2win
Thanks so much for the detailed info and explanation DBS, much appreciated! the latter idea of a good set of dipoles to use when not running long range antenna sounds like best option to look into.

Taking this into consideration and how much more versatile the RC could be having both options (when you needed to fit in hardshell backpack, aren't running long range,etc.), I don't know the reason to opt for additional stock controller there is.

Thanks again, awesome info!

Lots of posts with people saying they are going to purchase a second controller to have both options. At $590 for the RC, I am wanting to snag another battery $149, almost makes more sense to just pick up a P3A complete and after the RC and Battery I am wanting to purchase, I'm only in $260 to own another bird..... Or P3P in another $520 (although that's a good bit more)

Thank you
Keep an eye on Ebay. I picked up another P3 controller for just over $200 from someone parting out after a crash. Looks brand new.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20