ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

Ordered! Thanks very much DBS, you rock!

Right on bro... Thank-you for the support..

The more sales and interest shown here on this first release will give me more push power with itelite for research and development of a next generation and support of other platforms.

Looking forward to a busy and exciting 2015 testing new equipment.

Pre-order link again because were on a new page...

https://shop.trycelery.com/page/dbsphantompreorder

Last edited:
So these are Pre-orders. Site states the units will probably be shipped later in April when stock arrives.

I almost pulled the trigger but I prefer to place my orders when stock is actually available.

So these are Pre-orders. Site states the units will probably be shipped later in April when stock arrives.

I almost pulled the trigger but I prefer to place my orders when stock is actually available.

Can't fault you for that bro... some prefer to jump in early in case of an early sellout... some prefer to wait for solid stock. Keeps everybody happy with early release so they don't have to babysit a thread. :cool:

Reactions: eseckinger
Trying to order but not letting me. It say pay with paypal, redirecting but never sends me to paypal. I can't pay for it.?

DBS

Ordered it... (#101768801)
Shipping to the UK very reasonable.. will you be handling the shipping?
I put a 'note' in the shipping page - hope you can help.
Looking forward.

DBS

Ordered it... (#101768801)
Shipping to the UK very reasonable.. will you be handling the shipping?
I put a 'note' in the shipping page - hope you can help.
Looking forward.

I'm not handling any of the pre-orders or shipping... but... you put your order number on there... so I sent out a quick email ... got the Miami marketing director... he says "I understand the message and why... not a problem at all"

I don't know what any of this means but I hope that answer made sense. ;)

Reactions: mohan
I'm not handling any of the pre-orders or shipping... but... you put your order number on there... so I sent out a quick email ... got the Miami marketing director... he says "I understand the message and why... not a problem at all"

Huh? Lol

Trying to order but not letting me. It say pay with paypal, redirecting but never sends me to paypal. I can't pay for it.?

Not sure sir... I'm not involved with the logistics but I can tell you that dozens of orders are going thru OK so might be a problem on your end?

The Celery pre-orders platform is built to be very mobile device friendly so maybe try ordering on a smart phone or tablet or some other device?

Just trying to throw suggestions out there...

Reactions: Prowler
Yes Sir - loud and clear...:);)

Not sure sir... I'm not involved with the logistics but I can tell you that dozens of orders are going thru OK so might be a problem on your end?
The Celery pre-orders platform is built to be very mobile device friendly so maybe try ordering on a smart phone or tablet or some other device?
Just trying to throw suggestions out there...

YES, I just tried it from my cell phone and it worked. Would not work from my computers. I tried from several different computers and would not take me to paypal. I guess it does not like Internet Explorer.

Ordered Thank you DBS!

Sorry but this is a link for ordering from the usa .

This means it Comes from Europe to the usa and back.

Also then will have to pay Import duty , plus extra shipping cost.

Is ther a link for those of us in the Eu ?

Last edited:
Sorry but this is a link for ordering from the usa .

This means it Comes from Europe to the usa and back.

Also then will have to pay Import duty , plus extra shipping cost.

Is ther a link for those of us in the Eu ?

No link for EU sales yet... they just decided on doing things a certain way I guess... first production run gets sent to Miami warehouse.... if it does well (and it is already) there will be more production runs for their other warehouses and distributors.

They sell in over 200 countries worldwide so it just needs time to spread based on response to the first releases.

ordered. took me a while to find the thread again after the site's drastic overhaul....

Wow you guys... I guess things are going very well... you guys really came out and showed support for this whole idea.

itelite sent me a cool email with some data in it today so I thought I would share some of it for those who are interested.

They are setting up for a second, larger, production run so things won't run out of stock.

They will be setting up distributors... U.K. , Israel , Australia and Canada are already pretty much locked in … others are being contacted to get more coverage.

Antennas have already been pre-ordered in:
Australia+
Canada+
France
Germany+
Ireland
United Kingdom+

United states.... including
Tennessee
New York+
Rhode Island
Texas+
New Jersey
Illinois
Massachusetts
Arizona+
California+
Washington+
Florida+
New Hampshire+
Virginia+
Alabama
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Indiana+
South Dakota
Georgia+
Hawaii+
Alaska

+ next to the name means "multiple"

This is getting fun now... more talk with itelite about the next level DBS Phantom Plus for people who don't mind something bigger and want the next step in range for a reasonable increase in price.

Also talking about producing for other platforms like Yuneec Q500 , Blade QX series, Hubsan H109 series.... and inspire 1

(Jesus please tell me I get to play with all these... for science I mean)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie