ITELITE and FPVLR Awsome !!

Got my 2.4 dioples and they are a dream!!!! I was getting 14,000+ ft with itelite & fpvlr planers on a good day. Now with these dipoles i can get that much easily anytime, and get this, on the highest preview setting! And so far it seems that they are slightly more aero dynamic than other setups allowing me to get thatfar with slightly less battery than before. I got the thicker black ones & my buddy ordered at exact same time and got the thinner blue ones . Ask for the black ones. They both work the same but black ones r stronger and look cooler

Last edited:
Reactions: Extreme24
Got my 2.4 dioples and they are a dream!!!! I was getting 14,000+ ft with itelite & fpvlr planers on a good day. Now with these dipoles i can get that much easily anytime, and get this, on the highest preview setting! And so far it seems that they are slightly more aero dynamic than other setups allowing me to get thatfar with slightly less battery than before. I got the thicker black ones & my buddy ordered at exact same time and got the thinner blue ones . Ask for the black ones. They both work the same but black ones r stronger and look cooler

Hi, what amp are you using with itelite antenna. Thanks

Thats my bad Djmell, i only meant to put the word "and" not "&amps". I dont own any amps yet. All my flights rite now are unboosted without battery mods! I have tried almost every antenna out there though in search of the right combo. Itelite/ dipoles are working further than stock battery for p2v+ for me!

Thats my bad Djmell, i only meant to put the word "and" not "&amps". I dont own any amps yet. All my flights rite now are unboosted without battery mods! I have tried almost every antenna out there though in search of the right combo. Itelite/ dipoles are working further than stock battery for p2v+ for me!
Ok cool. I have the itelite also and only getting 2500ft. I'm trying for 1mile

thanks for the heads up on the black ones instead of the blue ones

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445561763.339765.jpg
i went with this orientation is this optimal for use with ltelite from dbs

That should be great! Is the other one on the front leg to pick up the return signal? Mine's like this & is good for 3 plus miles on highest preview
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445607597.311599.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445607613.061818.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1