It will be so different in 1 year

Reaction score
You must realize that everyone on this forum is a pioneer of the mass drone industry. Yes there have been many quads before Vision, but P2V & P2v+ were the first high quality mass produced drones (word doesn't bother me). Probably you were the first in your town to own one. The only one flying around is yours. 1, maybe 2 years from now drones are going to be so commonplace we will see one wizzing across the sky regularly. The problem will not be hitting airplanes, it will be hitting other drones. Soon enough DJI won't be the only mass producer. Many new models and innovations are coming. Welcome to the future!

Hovtech said:
Yes there have been many quads before Vision, but P2V & P2v+ were the first high quality mass produced drones (word doesn't bother me)

Um, no.

Carry on though. You're just a year late to the party.

shrill mute said:
Hovtech said:
Yes there have been many quads before Vision, but P2V & P2v+ were the first high quality mass produced drones (word doesn't bother me)

Um, no.

I tend to agree with that. The FC40 and even the Vision were so-so, the Vision+ brings a whole new level of quality to the mass market.

kgarrison said:
shrill mute said:
Hovtech said:

Um, no.

I tend to agree with that. The FC40 and even the Vision were so-so, the Vision+ brings a whole new level of quality to the mass market.
Yep, such good quality that a large percentage of them actually stay in the air....

shrill mute said:
Hovtech said:

Um, no.

No I was flying a quad last summer too, but the P2V+ is the first high quality mass produced for the average guy, drone. Now someone with no flying skill can fly and make incredibly smooth videos. Did not exist at this price point and this quality last year. Remember, on this forum in total we are maybe 1 percent of all people that bought Visions. Of that 1%, the ones that crash put up a post right away. The great majority of us have have no problems whatsoever.

Hovtech said:
shrill mute said:
Hovtech said:

Um, no.

No I was flying a quad last summer too, but the P2V+ is the first high quality mass produced for the average guy, drone. Now someone with no flying skill can fly and make incredibly smooth videos. Did not exist at this price point and this quality last year. Remember, on this forum in total we are maybe 1 percent of all people that bought Visions. Of that 1%, the ones that crash put up a post right away. The great majority of us have have no problems whatsoever.

i am flying for over a week now, i fly 6 to 8 times every day. I never had any issues, even when storm is heading my way from far away is was flying and filming the storm. There was alot of wind but the phantom just stays in place most of the time.

What i do before i fly far away is make sure the home point is correct. My s1 switch all the way down is failsafe, i check if it comes to me before doing stupid stuff and flying far away. I am verry happ with the phantom. I am sure some problems do exist because of bad manufacturing but those are just some isolated issues. Alot of them are also pilot error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.