It pays to be nice...

Reaction score
IMG_0848.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
Very good day today, for 2 lucky people. I sold 1 guy a basically brand new P3 bundle (P3P, Military case, 3 batts, extras) and because he didn't bicker price and offered the full $800, I decided to throw in an extra battery and bunch of accessories for free.

Also surprised a guy and traded him my brand new Inspire RC for his P3 RC.

Props to two nice guys on here. It pays to be nice to your fellow pilots!

Reactions: dirkclod
I can understand bickering on price. Everyone likes to save as much as possible, but sometimes a deal is just a deal and it's just not a good thing to try to save even more and possibly upset a seller.

Glad you had a sale and a trade work out for you and that the buyers will be very happy as well. It's great when that happens.

I've made two deals on here thus far......... One for a new battery that I received very quickly after paying for and an Argteck antenna system I'm still waiting on!

I can understand bickering on price. Everyone likes to save as much as possible, but sometimes a deal is just a deal and it's just not a good thing to try to save even more and possibly upset a seller.

Glad you had a sale and a trade work out for you and that the buyers will be very happy as well. It's great when that happens.

I've made two deals on here thus far......... One for a new battery that I received very quickly after paying for and an Argteck antenna system I'm still waiting on!

There's a difference between bickering and telling me "it's not worth it but I'll offer you $400" ... not going to mention names lol.

I took Bickering to mean "Haggling" Sometimes no matter how good a deal is, a person just doesn't have the asking price to readily spend.

"Low Balling" is an entirely different can of worms. Low Balling just too take advantage of someone in a "Have To Sell" situation just isn't nice.

Reactions: JimmysWoodshop

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik