Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

It just show up !!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jd62, Nov 3, 2015.

1. jd62

Hey guy, the brown truck finally drop my phantom 2 at my door few minutes ago.. After oppening the box, i turn on the drone and the battery is around 25-50% my question is, do i need to charge it before using it or i can start with this charge in the battery... Thanks in advance.

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

Charge it first. You should only fly with a fully charged battery.

3. kenjancef

And it's gonna SUCK to wait for the battery to charge... longest hour (or so) of your life... lol... Take that time to go online to read the manual and watch videos.. learn, learn, learn....

4. jd62

That's what i'm going to do.. Thank you very much to.. Msinger and kenjancef fou your help...

5. kenjancef

I've only been here 3 months... a great group here... whatever questions you have, someone here can most likely help. And most important: HAVE FUN!!!

6. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

It is in your best interest to learn about LiPO batteries. They do require some additional care that traditional batteries you might use do not. I store mine in an old ammo can for safety.