It just keeps getting better - Drones billed as terrorist weapon

Show me where I am wrong.

Dear Steve,
How can anyone show anything to anyone who in their mind is all knowing? :)

I will answer you thusly.....
The left is in control of government.
Do YOU feel the country is improving in economics? Race relations? Debt? Productivity?
And if you do, do facts bear that out?
Do you feel the government is honest and transparent?
Do you believe everything Hillary Clinton says?
Are the hard core left areas of the country prospering or floundering?

You see, reasoning with hard core left bangers is a waste of time. Honestly it is.
(So I am wasting my time at this moment)

I don't need to answer your post blow by blow.
All it takes is reason and common sense, and most importantly...HONESTY to clearly see you are mistaken. Badly.

Oh boy!! Dust off your soap boxes boys and girls it's time for another round of I'm right your wrong.

This thread is now completely off-topic, which I believe was about the media and the public perception of UAVs.

You all should remember that while this forum may be based in the US, it has many members that are not US-based and who are likely to feel excluded by a polarized political debate...

Dear Steve,
I don't need to answer your post blow by blow.
All it takes is reason and common sense, and most importantly...HONESTY to clearly see you are mistaken. Badly.
I'll leave it to the rest of the forum followers.
I can wrestle with the pig and directly reply to each of his Right Wing fantasies, or I can drop the whole subject.

Show me where I am wrong.

Margret Sanger.

Need I say more?

Liberals just LOVE their revisionist history.

BTW, LBJ had a very notable quote. Something the liberals just love to leave out of their "history" lessons.

Reactions: snerd
I'll leave it to the rest of the forum followers.
I can wrestle with the pig and directly reply to each of his Right Wing fantasies, or I can drop the whole subject.

So young man, you would say that anyone you don't agree with is a pig? lol.
Or...you could just be a good boy and admit you just might be wrong.....and then drop the whole subject

And btw...I'm definitely not a right winger. In fact, I was a Democrat most of my life until I realized how destructive the left can be. No, sir I'm a truth winger. And the truth is the left is bad news for any free society.

ok...done ;-)

Reactions: BlackHawk388
Could many of these reports be the product of over-active imaginations, something like the UFO flaps of the 50's and 60's?

i believe this is the case.

i have said it before...

drones are the new UFO's...

Blaming Ronald Reagan is a very cowardly and insanely inaccurate thing to do imo. The Left is destroying California just as it does anywhere it rules. The ideals are flawed and history proves it again and again.

Let me ask you this...was America founded and brought to greatness on Liberal or Conservative values? IF you are honest it can ONLY be the latter.

The USA is falling miserably faster and faster as liberals and the left get more control.
Wherever liberals get a foothold, demise follows. Do your RESEARCH!
If you can't see that you should get a service animal to assist you.

And I would further say that it is largely the left wanting to demonize drones...other than a few crazed Kentuckians.

conservatives aren't the types to rise up and start a revolution with the greatest military nation on the planet...., imo...

just sayin....

So young man, you would say that anyone you don't agree with is a pig? lol.
Or...you could just be a good boy and admit you just might be wrong.....and then drop the whole subject

And btw...I'm definitely not a right winger. In fact, I was a Democrat most of my life until I realized how destructive the left can be. No, sir I'm a truth winger. And the truth is the left is bad news for any free society.

ok...done ;-)

While I agree with you sir, I'm also left with a difficult statement I feel needs to be said.

Neither the left nor the right has the best intent for America. There are Democrats, Republicans and this newish party called Libertarians. They all have an agenda. None of which actually suits Americans with any sort of Constitutional dedication.

The options simply suck. After serving this Country for over 20 years, I'm left with just one thought.

When will Americans actually demand the Constitution be followed by it's true intent?

I'm afraid that answer is never. This Nation is changing and it isn't for the better. No matter who is in charge party wise.

Reactions: bbfpv and snerd
conservatives aren't the types to rise up and start a revolution with the greatest military nation on the planet...., imo...

just sayin....

Liberals are GREATLY less likely to do so. All talk, no action. Well, unless you consider keyboard warriors action takers.

I've drawn a couple of haters on this forum in the short time I've been here simply due to my service in the military. Something I am not afraid to talk about due to the heinous hatred from the left. Some of the **** I've been told and called is simply despicable. I've been attacked and insulted by them.

One was immediately banned by the staff. Another is still smarting from his wrist slap and is posting less and less. Which is fine with me.

I will not stop talking about those experiences because of one reason and one only. There are 21 suicides a day among Veterans and if I can display my caring and strength to those so wounded by their time in, then I will place myself in the cross-hairs at every single turn. Perhaps I can be of service to them.

Liberals are two faced people. Saying they support Veterans while in their own confines, talk **** about us. I've experienced this in real life as well as on forums. At least with most conservatives, they tell you straight up what they believe.

I can respect that.

Reactions: snerd
STOP PLEASE!
This is not the proper venue. I apologize to everyone here for dragging it out this far.

Reactions: Canadian and snerd
Personally, I think Fox "News" should be banned. It kills brain cells.
Didn't I read that the Canadian equivalent to Fox News is now off the air? And is it true that when the decision was announced, one of the newscasters lamented that "this will be bad for our ratings?"

Didn't I read that the Canadian equivalent to Fox News is now off the air? And is it true that when the decision was announced, one of the newscasters lamented that "this will be bad for our ratings?"
You’re right. (Here is a link to the CBC article about it.) It simply did not attract enough people here. I think in Canada people tend to like TV news to be as unbiased as possible. Many were brought up to appreciate news anchors like Knowlton Nash and others that simply reported the facts they had observed, or information they had gathered in a clear and concise way. On the other hand, the editorials of newspapers have always been more opinionated.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Right. Like more laws will stop stupid.

If you think that a Government agency can simply shut down personal drones because they want to, you're watching too much Fox "news". They don't know how our government works, either.

Most of these drone sightings are unverified and usually only seen by one of the airplane's crew.

What's interesting is that most people with window seats are watching the landing as well, and yet with all the news and hysteria of "drone sightings" not a single one of them have reported a drone. Really? Let's do some math. In 2011 (the latest airport operations data I could find) there were 298,465 takeoffs and landings of passenger aircraft from JFK. Assume that only 25 people are glancing from their windows with each flight. Let's further assume that only half of them would know a drone from a seagull. That's 3.7 Million people who had an opportunity to see the same drone as the flight crew, and not one single person has said, "I was on that flight and I saw the drone, too".

According to the FAA, anything less than a mile of horizontal or 1,000 ft of vertical separation is a reportable incident.

I believe that most of us, when looking out that tiny square window, are looking at the ground, and not outwards or upward, scanning for objects. I think it is quite reasonable that it is the pilots and not the passengars that are seeing drones.

However, passengars are seeing them too:
It was not the first time in recent weeks that drones have been spotted dangerously close to planes in the vicinity of LaGuardia. On May 5, a drone was spotted near two planes as they landed at the airport. One was seen outside a window by a passenger aboard an Air Canada flight, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. Less than 10 minutes later, the pilot of a United Airlines flight reported seeing the same drone in restricted airspace as he made his final approach. In both cases, the drone was flying at about 1,000 feet, according to the FAA. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/29/ny-bound-pilot-swerves-to-avoid-collission-with-drone/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers