It just keeps getting better - Drones billed as terrorist weapon

Is that news?

We got young teens strapping semi-auto pistols to MRs.

Any tech can be applied to 'good v evil'.

Still the fear mongering continues...

Laws are headed our way. These guys that are flying near airports are gonna do us in. Are they nuts!!!

Personally, I think Fox "News" should be banned. It kills brain cells.

Oh c'mon...everyone makes a little mist@ke now and then. I fixed it. ;-)

So tell me, does that mean FoxNews is watched incessantly by ALL Canadians? :p

fox news is def in the fear mongering business....

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It's well known, the discerning wanna be terrorist is not watching Fox.

So silly.

Oh c'mon...everyone makes a little mist@ke now and then. I fixed it. ;-)

So tell me, does that mean FoxNews is watched incessantly by ALL Canadians? :p
Actually, Canadians are apparently a lot smarter than the Yanks and the deep south. Fox has stopped broadcasting their Canadian version of "News" due to poor ratings. [link]

This story just gave 10,000 wannabe home grown terrorists an idea....... :mad:
Where do you think most homegrown terrorists get their inspiration?

Actually, Canadians are apparently a lot smarter than the Yanks and the deep south. Fox has stopped broadcasting their Canadian version of "News" due to poor ratings. [link]

Why do you feel the need to bring us Southerners into this?

Laws are headed our way. These guys that are flying near airports are gonna do us in. Are they nuts!!!
Right. Like more laws will stop stupid.

If you think that a Government agency can simply shut down personal drones because they want to, you're watching too much Fox "news". They don't know how our government works, either.

Most of these drone sightings are unverified and usually only seen by one of the airplane's crew.

What's interesting is that most people with window seats are watching the landing as well, and yet with all the news and hysteria of "drone sightings" not a single one of them have reported a drone. Really? Let's do some math. In 2011 (the latest airport operations data I could find) there were 298,465 takeoffs and landings of passenger aircraft from JFK. Assume that only 25 people are glancing from their windows with each flight. Let's further assume that only half of them would know a drone from a seagull. That's 3.7 Million people who had an opportunity to see the same drone as the flight crew, and not one single person has said, "I was on that flight and I saw the drone, too".

According to the FAA, anything less than a mile of horizontal or 1,000 ft of vertical separation is a reportable incident.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik