It is absolutely stupid how addicted I am to this thing

Reaction score
Day 2 of my life plus a P3A (first quad) and five flights under my belt without incident. Man, is this amazing - all I've done all day is fly and then look at footage. The fact that such a craft is possible, yea even affordable, for an ordinary idiot is mindblowing.

Thanks to this forum I took my time getting to know the craft and learning how to operate her (Doris) safely. I made a good preflight checklist and it's been very helpful. I haven't solved all the mysteries of this thing but it's getting clearer all the time. I will say that just about every time I have to recalibrate the compass or find a setting I have to google it - for whatever reason I CANNOT locate this stuff in the app to save my life. I'm sure that will improve with time.

I made a video from some flying today - take it easy on me!

The boring part is my house - interesting to those who have been there and dull as dust to everyone else.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this giant knowledge base - you've saved me and countless others great amounts of time and money.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Good stuff! 5 flights in I started getting cocky....... Somewhere around 10-12 I found a small cedar tree. No harm no foul, not even a scratch. Just a large lump in my throat for rest of evening. Put the rooster back in coop and started paying closer attention again. Have fun!

I will learn from your cedar encounter! I've started having a little too much fun with high speed maneuvers at low altitude - let me have a sit-down with the rooster before he ends up on the dinner table...

Yes, getting a phantom for the first time is real exciting...9 months down the track, I will give you a couple of tips..
watch the wind and learn to fly in atti mode when your sharpened your flying..enjoy!

i love mine so much look at what i did to mine in the my profile picture, can't figure out how to add a picture though

I'm still a newlywed after >200 flights, so much so, I purchased a second home aka an Inspire 1 Pro. It just keeps getting better and better.

I'm still a newlywed after >200 flights, so much so, I purchased a second home aka an Inspire 1 Pro. It just keeps getting better and better.
You can never have too many toys. We're just big kids anyway.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr