It Has Happened: Drone vs. Skyscraper

Geoelectro said:
ocphantom said:
Makes me think the "call xxx-xxx-xxxx for a reward" sticker can be a double edged sword
It is! Put a tracker on it and leave the transmitter at home when you go looking for it. If you find it pinning someone to the ground and a bunch of big dudes standing around, you can join in the confusion or walk away. If you're holding the matching transmitter and someone says, hey, this belong to you?!? Just sayin'

Geo

If the FBI wants to know where the drone came from...they'll find out, but leaving the country might be an option. :)

Oh geez. It's hilarious how big a deal the news is making on this and how everyone interviewed their first worry is their privacy when everyone with a brain knows if you wanted to use something to spy on someone you would not use a noisy RC helicopter. It would be MUCH easier to go get a regular DSLR camera with a zoom lens and take pictures from the top of another building across the street....but I don't hear that DSLR cameras or zoom lenses will be banned anytime soon. :lol: The general public is so ignorant.

It might not be breaking any law but its bloody stupid and irresponsible flying that will make it easy for the regulators to bring in draconian measures peeps !!

Its a sad fact that the people that suffer from fools like this are not the fools themselves, but the majority of responsible flyers !

:roll:

Trust me they have some generalized "because we don't like it, or because you're an asshat" law, and they'll slap him with it. Then they'll get busy writing the real law.

They're creative, and they're tricky, with an army ample with time and money.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl