It came today!!

Hello, mine came today also. And, yes the plastic piece on mine was loose also. I initially freaked out but it turned out to be a non issue. I was ready when it arrived and attempted to do an update. I followed a tutorial I saw on YouTube and followed the directions also. My unit, however was not giving me the signs that it was being updated as described in the video. I eventually called CS and after being told the wait time was 54 minutes I hung up and tried chat CS. They told me to, although it was apparent that it was updating, to wait the entire time then check the text message on the card. I did that and the text message read that I already had the latest firmware loaded therefore no update was necessary. I believe the version was 1.2.6. Anyway I did everything else I should have done and got to flying. Prior to this, I have flown nothing. Wow, if you haven't flown it yet, you are going to have a blast. I felt like I could take this thing to the maximum perimeters. I tried to do ten minutes flights but I put this thing through the paces. My advice to you is, have fun but if you're new to this as I am, leave it in beginners mode until you become very familiar with it. Really a lot of fun though. Enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers