Reaction score
Thinking about the P4A and the updates to the original P4 through DJI Go... basically soon enough the P4A will have to be an option in the go app. Looking at the website, DJI has the same 'added features' as the P4P did on its release. This includes ActivTrack modes, gesture mode, draw mode, etc. But the thing is that the only feature that has changed between the original P4 and the P4A is the new 20mp camera - and it only has avoidance on the front.
So maybe DJI are thinking 'hell, why don't we bring all of those features to the original P4 as well and even it all out?' That would explain why beta testers are having the P4P and Mavic features on their P4's (gesture, draw, etc.)
Thoughts?

Nick

Isn't the P4A an OccuLink setup? I thought I just read that the 4A lacks one backwards follow function and lacks rear sensors but has them for side to side...maybe I misread. The 4A isn't 5.8 gig enabled either.
To me it is just like the 3A in that the extras over the standard aren't worth the extra dough and the things they didn't include on the Advanced are easily worth the difference in price for the Pro model.. Weird.

I thought I just read that the 4A lacks one backwards follow function and lacks rear sensors but has them for side to side...
No side sensors. Just front. That would explain why it lacks a backwards track feature, but I would imagine that the 4A still has spotlight and profile modes...

Reactions: Nick Wenzel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4