Issues with software upgrades

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have recently been told to reflash my NAZA M. The problem is that I have no clue what that means or how to do it. Here is what I was asking in a recent post but have decided to repost in Help instaed of general.

I upgraded to the NAZA M 2.2 software in order to troubleshoot a motor issue. Now I cannot get the compass to calibrate properly.

When I attempt to calibrate the first turn of the Phantom 360 deg horizontally I get a nice solid green light. The Second calibration turn vertically results in blinking red and yellow.

I have attempted to fly the unit any way to disastrous results. Some times the unit will continue in the opposite direction I am telling it to. Other times it wavers and dips wildly.

Is this a remote setting issue or could it be that my compass is trashed?

I have slogged through the silly magnet process so many times the battery has died. That did not yield any different results at all.

In the NAZA software, click the "upgrade" button. You should see there that the latest version of the firmware is 4.02, and by clicking the link you should be able to start the upgrade process.

Follow the instructions it gives you carefully, and after that's completed, you will have to apply the Phantom Default Settings file found on DJI's website: http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... meters.zip

To apply that file, go to the "Tools" section in the NAZA assistant, then click the "Import Parameters" button and choose the config file you downloaded (you'll have to take it out of the zip file first). After the settings are imported, you'll need to do a full IMU calibration and compass calibration again, as well as re-apply any other tweaks you might have done before (gain adjustments, etc)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4