issues with drone.

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Ive been shifting thru your site for months now looking for a answer with no luck. i have a phantom 3 standard that I've owned for a while now. i updated it to 1 .8.0 months ago ... but something went wrong. The drone started freaking out in the update whipping the camera around.after that it stopped with a long steady beep. it did that for a while so i shut the drone done afraid of ruining the camera. I turned the drone back on and it fired up fine ... s i thought.I opened the app and had everything connected but the camera doesn't give feed anymore. ive done everything from trying to manually downgrade the firmware to re linking the RC to even find phones that have never been connected ad trying to pop the update that way. ill leave my log file for you guys to look at.one thing i notice is the link but on the drone will be green but the one on the controller will be red. i still have control over the gimbals and i can get the drone to fire up and hover just no camera feed. please help guys i'm at the point of spending the 80 bucks and buying another remote and trying it. i was hoping to use it for my wedding and other things this summer but dont think i can. thanks fr any help ill leave a few photos to shower it alll once worked
DJI_0196.JPG

Attachments

• P3C_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 286
First of all mate try to relink the controller again to the drone. And also check the ribbon cable didn't come slightly lose

Sounds like you hit the so-called 'Beep of ****' .... it got that nickname because many people could not get out of it ...

OK ... on Youtube are many videos of solving the "Beep of ****" and most involve having the latest FW on the SD Card and forcing a re-install. Search Youtube for "Phantom 3 Standard Beep of ****"

But here's one where they reload FW to the phone ...

Nigel

neon Euc i tiried relinking the rc and drone and it never works it always just times out. and nigel ill try my sisters phone when she comes up but ive tried it wit all the phones in my house with no luck

this is what i get what i have everything on with the motors running i get no camera singal

Attachments

• 19339774_1588801194487813_437324095_o.png
    19339774_1588801194487813_437324095_o.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 19349536_1588801337821132_166306980_o.png
    19349536_1588801337821132_166306980_o.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 19358958_1588800924487840_1181437089_o.png
    19358958_1588800924487840_1181437089_o.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 330
I do not believe it !!

My post #3 has been edited for "innapropriate language" because I used the word "h e l l" .......

Would someone like to explain this ? I can accept if I use profanity ... but the word H E L L ??

On Youtube are many videos that talk about the "Beep of h e l l" .... with no intention or meaning to insult or be profane.

Sorry but editing that post is ridiculous. If its automatic - then it needs to be sorted and edited itself.

Nigel

I do not believe it !!

My post #3 has been edited for "innapropriate language" because I used the word "h e l l" .......

Would someone like to explain this ? I can accept if I use profanity ... but the word H E L L ??

On Youtube are many videos that talk about the "Beep of h e l l" .... with no intention or meaning to insult or be profane.

Sorry but editing that post is ridiculous. If its automatic - then it needs to be sorted and edited itself.

Nigel

I do not think the word "hell" is a bad word... no idea why it is classified as inappropriate.

Are you certain that you don't have a camera exposure setting off, and what is showing on the screen isn't just too low of a shutter speed in a dimly lit room?
Some folks have had the issue you propose, it won't be accompanied by a no video warning message though.

Are you certain that you don't have a camera exposure setting off, and what is showing on the screen isn't just too low of a shutter speed in a dimly lit room?

Some folks have had the issue you propose, it won't be accompanied by a no video warning message though.
I'm not sure what you are saying. Did I miss the OP saying that his display said no video?
I'm also confused by his 1st pick in post #5. It sure doesn't look to me like his Phantom is connected to his RC

I'm not sure what you are saying. Did I miss the OP saying that his display said no video?
I'm also confused by his 1st pick in post #5. It sure doesn't look to me like his Phantom is connected to his RC
You haven't missed anything. If the app is reporting an issue with the video feed the exposure settings are irrelevant. A surprising number have had the issue you pointed out in other instances though.

Reactions: mdowney58
Hey Guys,
Ive been shifting thru your site for months now looking for a answer with no luck. i have a phantom 3 standard that I've owned for a while now. i updated it to 1 .8.0 months ago ... but something went wrong. The drone started freaking out in the update whipping the camera around.after that it stopped with a long steady beep. it did that for a while so i shut the drone done afraid of ruining the camera. I turned the drone back on and it fired up fine ... s i thought.I opened the app and had everything connected but the camera doesn't give feed anymore. ive done everything from trying to manually downgrade the firmware to re linking the RC to even find phones that have never been connected ad trying to pop the update that way. ill leave my log file for you guys to look at.one thing i notice is the link but on the drone will be green but the one on the controller will be red. i still have control over the gimbals and i can get the drone to fire up and hover just no camera feed. please help guys i'm at the point of spending the 80 bucks and buying another remote and trying it. i was hoping to use it for my wedding and other things this summer but dont think i can. thanks fr any help ill leave a few photos to shower it alll once workedView attachment 84069
Same problem -
First of all mate try to relink the controller again to the drone. And also check the ribbon cable didn't
First of all mate try to relink the controller again to the drone. And also check the ribbon cable didn't come slightly lose
thats exactly what happened to mine. Found it after racking my brains. The cable came loose!

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4