issues with changing to naza

Reaction score
Is there a currently a way to change to naza mode without upgrading to the latest version?

I installed the Windows drivers and tried assistant version 3.0 but I got error message to connect controller.

I'm thinking perhaps I should use a prior version without flight restrictions maybe that'll work better

Thanks

PhantomRock said:
Is there a currently a way to change to naza mode without upgrading to the latest version?

I installed the Windows drivers and tried assistant version 3.0 but I got error message to connect controller.

I'm thinking perhaps I should use a prior version without flight restrictions maybe that'll work better

Thanks

I wish I could help but I can't really tell what you're asking. You talk about Naza mode, and versions, but then say Assistant version 3. What version of what software are you asking about? Flight control firmware?

Also, I have been using 3.04 of the firmware and have had no issues. Why are you concerned about flight restrictions? Do you plan to fly around an airport?

PhantomRock said:

Thanks

It's saying connect to master controller in the phantom, not the transmitter/controller. Do you have the phantom connected and turned on? Needs to be to change to naza mode.

What version are you on?

What restrictions in 3.04 are keeping you from upgrading? I don't have any problems with it.

Thanks to all.
I installed the drivers on another computer and had no problem connecting to it.
No, I don't fly into airports. In fact, I have my ceiling set at 300 feet.
I did not want to have max pitch restrictions, this is for my particular needs.

Thanks to all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers