Issues Involved re Replacement Drone

Reaction score
I lost my P3 while flying near 1,000 feet at 1.5 mile range over my private property in Costa Rica. The bird ran out of battery power. Since it was out of site, I couldn't do much. The weak signal did not let me bring it back, and the "go home" feature did not work.

I plan to buy another P3 Pro after returning to the States. I have the original controller. Can I buy the drone by itself? What is the preferred vendor? How do I link the new drone with my controller? Are there any other issues I need to consider?

Any help very much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can I buy the drone by itself?
DJI sells the aircraft here. It's not worth it though since it's currently the same price as the complete P3 package.

How do I link the new drone with my controller?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alternatively plan to sell your controller on eBay or Craig's list.

I lost my P3 while flying near 1,000 feet at 1.5 mile range over my private property in Costa Rica. The bird ran out of battery power. Since it was out of site, I couldn't do much. The weak signal did not let me bring it back, and the "go home" feature did not work.

I plan to buy another P3 Pro after returning to the States. I have the original controller. Can I buy the drone by itself? What is the preferred vendor? How do I link the new drone with my controller? Are there any other issues I need to consider?

Any help very much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
you're better off buying a whole new bird considering the cost of a replacement with camera...p3p is now $999USD..dji is my preferred dealer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.