Issue In Image Transmission Settings

Reaction score
A friend of mine's P4 has a weird hic cup going on. He keeps getting completely black screens for a second or two in the GO App while flying. Sometimes when the screen comes back on, it is on the DJI Go Home Page! I asked about this and was told it sounds as if the controller is switching channels (or bitrate) (It is in the AUTO mode). I was told to try and change to MANUAL mode and see if the issue goes away. So earlier we tried to reset the controller to MANUAL mode. And here is an even bigger issue... There are NO vertical signal lines (the red, blue, and green ones). The drone is flyable and once in awhile gets "NO SIGNAL" warnings while he is flying. Has anyone heard of this ???

Thanks In Advance... Have a good one ! Steve

Last edited:
Yep had very poor video signal even standing next to it. could nt take off to do an inspection job. Also Max radius warnings. Bugs!

A thought occurred to me this morning. I remember him saying when he was doing the last update that he had to agree to something from DJI. He read about it and it involved DJI imposing restrictions. Something to that effect. I am not sure what the update was for. I will text him and get back to you. He did not agree and said the update finished. I'm wondering if him not agreeing is the cause of this apparent low signal. Thoughts ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak