iso mode

Reaction score
i star up today for the first time and i cant turn camera left or right
i enter in some iso setting menu and i cant go out
please help me

The camera doesn't turn left or right...it points straight ahead, and can be tilted down to film underneath you.

To get out of the ISO settings, tap the bottom symbol under the red shutter button.

when i turn left or right some EV index is going up or down
when i press the down C2 button it change again some iso srceen mode and the same again
do u have a skype man to help me

i already printed
and i cant find

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-7_13-23-32.png
    upload_2016-5-7_13-23-32.png
    322.2 KB · Views: 394
Go into the controller settings in the GO app, and you can change what the C1 and C2 buttons do. (Make sure everything is turned on when you make the changes).

In your other post you are still asking about turning the camera left and right...it doesn't do it !

Last edited:
i enter the control menu
C1 and C2 are ok.
i saw that i can customize some action

but my problem is when i scroll the right silver button near the right antena is stil changing the picture quality and EV index is going in + or - (0,3...0,6...)
is this normal or no?
the left scroll button is moving the camera up and down

Last edited by a moderator:
The right hand silver scroll wheel is for adjusting your exposure....if you're using auto exposure, the camera will choose what it thinks is the right setting, but if you want the picture lighter or darker you can scroll the wheel. The 0.3...0.6 figures indicate a third of a stop in photographic terms. So, yes it is normal.

Read your manual first, watch all the DJI videos and also some great videos on you tube, Otherwise you will quickly damage or lose your drone if you don't have any knowledge of your equipment.

You do understand that the camera can only move up and down?

It DOES NOT rotate left or right, you turn the drone in the air for that

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

but my problem is when i scroll the right silver button near the right antena is stil changing the picture quality and EV index is going in + or - (0,3...0,6...)
is this normal or no?
the left scroll button is moving the camera up and down
That is normal.
The right thumbwheel is for setting exposure.
There is no control for moving the camera left and right.
You do that in the air by moving the Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj