Is this the 2016 P3/P4 drone Competition?

Reaction score
I've been hearing the buzz that plenty of Phantom 3 pro owners are excited about the release of the Yuncee Typhoon H. Interesting drone with nice features. Only thing that I noticed was lacking was the flight range.... about the same as a Phantom Standard and 4K Standard.

Here is the latest demo vid:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Only thing that I noticed was lacking was the flight range.... about the same as a Phantom Standard and 4K Standard.
A couple of observations:
Video transmitter range up to 400m and control up to 1000m rather than the superb Lightbridge that P3 owners have become used to.
It has a max speed of only 10 m/s and descends a little slower than the P3
And it costs more than double what the P3 Advanced does
It doesn't carry a bigger/better camera
Object avoidance seems to get the crowd buzzing but how effective or useful is it really?

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
A couple of observations:
Video transmitter range up to 400m and control up to 1000m rather than the superb Lightbridge that P3 owners have become used to.
It has a max speed of only 10 m/s and descends a little slower than the P3
And it costs more than double what the P3 Advanced does
It doesn't carry a bigger/better camera
Object avoidance seems to get the crowd buzzing but how effective or useful is it really?
I've heard otherwise with range of 1 mile. I'm excited about this one too. I like the retractable landing gear and that it's a hex as it provides redundancy. It's a good looking setup. I just wish the cost was less. I already have tons of devices so I don't need one built into the screen. Granted, this is very cheap for them to include but still unnecessary on my part.

Reactions: Noble 1
I've heard otherwise with range of 1 mile. I'm excited about this one too. I like the retractable landing gear and that it's a hex as it provides redundancy. It's a good looking setup. I just wish the cost was less. I already have tons of devices so I don't need one built into the screen. Granted, this is very cheap for them to include but still unnecessary on my part.
I agree. I think a built in screen has some advantages like ease of use and compatability but I think it adds a point of failure. I hate sending my stuff in to get fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
Those are the figures from Yuneec: Yuneec Typhoon H Specifications + ST16 photo
It's interesting that they show video transmission range being less than half that of the control signal.
Hardly a selling point when you've experienced Lightbridge.
Well, they have said multiple things the as I was instructed by their PR that it was a mile. I still think it's a nice bird and I still think the Inspire is overpriced for what it is. I feel that DJI needs to come out with something at a similar price point as this to compete.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31