Is this still a multicopter? (2 motors only!)

Wow. I'm impressed that folks even thought of how to control the copter like that. That takes some imagination.

Ok, I understand how it can fly up and down and spin around, but how is it rolling left, right, forward, and back without a swashplate and how is it staying that steady??? :shock:

also, I think that thing would be a bicopter, but multicopter could work as well I think.

kitari said:
Ok, I understand how it can fly up and down and spin around, but how is it rolling left, right, forward, and back without a swashplate and how is it staying that steady??? :shock:

also, I think that thing would be a bicopter, but multicopter could work as well I think.

The video mentions manipulating the motor torque combined with blade hinge to alter the blade angle (lift) at different 'stations' during rotation.

Wow... THAT'S impressive... :)

-slinger

Multicopter? Not sure what that is. Are helicopters considered multiROTORS? Because the guy calls it a helicopter. I'd personally say yes. It has more then a single rotor and it's not shaped like your average plane so I wouldn't call it a plane.

Hard to give that a name my blade cx has dule motors one for each set of blades . The cp pro uses a tail rotor. With no swash plate took some thinking to make that stable & controllable some good ingenuity very impressive .

IMG_0644_zps48d57125.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik