Is this glitch in normal?

Reaction score
I just bought a P3S and this is footage from my first flight. I didn't plug the drone into my computer to retrieve this footage, this was the footage taken directly from my phone.

I'm just wondering if this is typical when viewing footage from your phone or if I need to adjust the settings or possibly have a busted drone?

I just bought a P3S and this is footage from my first flight. I didn't plug the drone into my computer to retrieve this footage, this was the footage taken directly from my phone.
I'm just wondering if this is typical when viewing footage from your phone or if I need to adjust the settings or possibly have a busted drone?
If you took that from your phone, you're not looking at a dodgy copy in low resolution of what came through the air to your phone for viewing in flight.
It's not the video you recorded.
Pull the microSdcard from your camera, put it in an adaptor and copy the videos to your computer to see the recorded videos.

Reactions: peterepeat69
If you took that from your phone, you're not looking at a dodgy copy in low resolution of what came through the air to your phone for viewing in flight.
It's not the video you recorded.
Pull the microSdcard from your camera, put it in an adaptor and copy the videos to your computer to see the recorded videos.

That's what I figured, I just wasn't sure. I'm sure the video on the card is fine.(haven't had a chance to view it yet). Thanks for the response.

You are seeing normal video from the phone as it has to cache the video and try to keep the signal going but their is always a lag and difference when it's making a copy of the actual video during the recording process. Don't know if that understandable. But it's like making a copy od a copy when it's trying to play. Hard to do both at the same time. It works but it's not really good at it.

You are seeing normal video from the phone as it has to cache the video and try to keep the signal going but their is always a lag and difference when it's making a copy of the actual video during the recording process. Don't know if that understandable. But it's like making a copy od a copy when it's trying to play. Hard to do both at the same time. It works but it's not really good at it.

Makes sense. This is what I thought I was watching not the actual video recorded to the SD card. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik