Is this even true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhhh.. they don't know what are selling... 50% of the price is too much incredible...

Gotta wonder if it's been smacked into the ground or why it is going for so cheap? Considering the value of a brand new Inspire 1.

I would never buy something like that online, unless from a legitimate quad dealer. You have to consider, it may have been stolen too, you never know.
These RC models don't seem to have a recordable serial number on them.
That is a shame...

Well honestly, good luck with it, if you should happen to be the lucky bidder...

RedHotPoker

They accept paypal. Now this making me think alot. Any thoughts?

Order it if anything dispute it with credit company you have rights remember that also print the page out so you have proof
Keep it until you are happy with purchase if it state new it must be new if it's from Singapore trust it they got direct wholesale price I got my p2vp 3.0 for 900$ new with 2 bat and backpack in nov 2014 down side got to wait like 3weeks for shipping long delay mostly caused by battery

I might order this just cuz it's low price once I get it I'll sell my vision plus 3.0

Gotta wonder if it's been smacked into the ground or why it is going for so cheap? Considering the value of a brand new Inspire 1.

I would never buy something like that online, unless from a legitimate quad dealer. You have to consider, it may have been stolen too, you never know.
These RC models don't seem to have a recordable serial number on them.
That is a shame...

Well honestly, good luck with it, if you should happen to be the lucky bidder...

RedHotPoker

Phantom has a serial number buddy and you can call dji give I to them to reg your product that 1 year warranty

Reactions: RedHotPoker
Why not. It may be new and in box right from DJI sister company. Inspire 2 is coming - that is what it is. Inspire 1 is no good even compare to Phantom 3.

Phantom has a serial number buddy and you can call dji give It to them to reg your product that 1 year warranty

Hi,
Thanks for telling me. I had No idea.
I found two sets of numbers, one on the VPS and above it another on the battery, is a similar code. On the right side there is a sticker with more codes and license. Model 323 CC AE15LP0850Xxx

Wish to register mine on Monday.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Ya Singapore has a lot of good stuff coming out from there a lot of online stores hobbywow.com I'm not any way with them just order my drone from them and they are sister comp to dji they get great prices dependable people customer service is great you can get more discount if you contact them email I had coupon I used and she gave me like 100$ off

Any way everything is possible after 4months of any electronic device release because when they release device they already started next model so ya next model might be ready soon and this will drop lil and stay look at there market style past years just like apple they are a copy

Hi,
I found two sets of numbers, one on the VPS and above it another on the battery, is a similar code. On the right side there is a sticker with more codes and license. Model 323 CC AE15LP0850Xxx

RedHotPoker
Your welcome ya take a pic for record too never know if any one steal it and pawn it cops will get it back with serial number and pawn shops put that in system witch is send to police station everyday I got my bike back like that from serial number on bottem of bike and police drop my bike off because I had that info I was 13 years olds at time I'm now 31 but ya all devices it's good to have this recorder you never know these days world is mad

My local Great Hobbies shop is great, customer service is fantastic. See
www.greathobbies.com they carry most brands of many Popular model companies. Pay Can$ most of the staff are avid RCers. We get along.
Yup, $100 off Phantom3 Pro' plus all P3 intelligent batteries are half price.
I have four for $398.45 coming next week.

May I ask where are you located?
Which city are you living are you Getting lots of flight time in?

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I just ordered it. Paid through PayPal on my capital one credit card. So if I do not receive a NEW inspire 1 I can dispute it. Hope this is legit. If it is I will be selling a phantom 3 with 4 batteries and go professional case. Lol

This guys have also nice price on iPad and iPhone.. Anyway good luck!! You may have done a great business!!

Hi,

RedHotPoker
If you have the package that came in with you find on the side of the box.

I just ordered it. Paid through PayPal on my capital one credit card. So if I do not receive a NEW inspire 1 I can dispute it. Hope this is legit. If it is I will be selling a phantom 3 with 4 batteries and go professional case. Lol

How did they charge you for shipping? Are you in the States?When is the estimated time to arrive?
Also, how much did they charge you for import tax?
Please keep us updated i will be waiting your review.

Just an advice.. This guys are from my country!!! Pay very very very big attention to them!!!!

Keep us informed...

Please keep us informed,,maybe its a reconditioned unit,,if its legit its a super deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers