Is this battery legit?

Reaction score
I have seen these used by other phantom pilots, not sure if I would trust 1 myself as they are not OEM, but to be fair they have worked well for others.

I have used lime fuel for a while now and like them,
Have another battery that I really don't know who the MFG is but works great

for 55 bucks why not try

yeah...I'll probalby try it out. Thanks guys!

I just received two of them from Banggood. Haven't been able to fly them yet due to bad weather, but my P2 recognizes them and the motors fire up - no problem. The one thing I've heard is that they may be firmware specific. My P2 is running 3.08. Not sure that I'll upgrade to the next firmware until I confirm that these batteries can handle it. The LCD readout actually shows voltages for each cell, which is really nice - without having to connect to Assistant s/w. I guess they'll either work perfectly, or fly my P2 straight to the scene of the accident :)

I use 2X Ofeely 11.1v 6000mah 66.6wh for my P2 without a problem, the only thing you should never do is to try and upgrade the battery software!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 2X Ofeely 11.1v 6000mah 66.6wh for my P2 without a problem, the only thing you should never do is to try and upgrade the battery software!

Pardon my threadjack but how much more flight time do you think you get with the 6000mah vs. the OEM 5200?

Pardon my threadjack but how much more flight time do you think you get with the 6000mah vs. the OEM 5200?

I get maybe 4-5 more minutes, but is hard to measure because of conditions of flying , I have tested the batteries just hovering and I got 5+ minutes.

That's pretty impressive. I get about 11 to 12 minutes average flight time on the OEM batteries. I was considering a higher MAH battery but chickened out when I read some people were having compatibility issues. Obviously you didn't.

That's pretty impressive. I get about 11 to 12 minutes average flight time on the OEM batteries. I was considering a higher MAH battery but chickened out when I read some people were having compatibility issues. Obviously you didn't.

I went ahead and got one for a "trial" and was very satisfy with the battery, so far no issues of any nature have arise.
Got a 2nd battery of the same brand a few months ago, but I'm surprise you only getting 11-12 min, my P2 with GoPro3 and gimbal gets 15 minutes on the OEM battery!

It may have something to do with the fact I upgraded to the 2312 motors (with V2.1 ESC's) and 9450 props. Although in another thread a lot of other P2 owners were in the 12 minute range as well so you got me. I might try the battery you bought because now I'm curious what my flight time would be compared to the OEM batteries.

It may have something to do with the fact I upgraded to the 2312 motors (with V2.1 ESC's) and 9450 props. Although in another thread a lot of other P2 owners were in the 12 minute range as well so you got me. I might try the battery you bought because now I'm curious what my flight time would be compared to the OEM batteries.

You need to also check the LimeFuel battery, they offer a 1 year warranty and seems like a good battery, they claim that is compatible with the DJI software update, the batteries I got are not!

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj