Is this bag good for P4P?

Careful: waterproof is different than water-resistant. If you need waterproof, then you can get something like this.

Water resistant is fine. I get that you mean a claim of waterproof is not any guarantee.

I prefer a rigid internal foam construction rather than the soft internals, but that is just a personal preference,looks good for if you are walking a long way the straps and support look comfortable.

Reactions: tml4191
I prefer a rigid internal foam construction rather than the soft internals, but that is just a personal preference,looks good for if you are walking a long way the straps and support look comfortable.

I'm not crazy about rigid foam - seems to waste a lot of volume. I also hope to be able to store the drone with the "top" inward so the CoG is closer to my spine when walking.

I might cancel this and go for a hard (or at least more rigid) outer shell.

I have one very similar to that, and I like it very much. The AC arms fit tightly in the corner padding, and strap holds it firmly to the bottom.
7dc49cd858f99fdc38f76a3a972ec502.jpg

@ifly2high can you load the drone with the top towards the bottom (as shown) of the bag?

How comfortable is that for a 15 km, 1000m elevation hike.

@ifly2high can you load the drone with the top towards the bottom (as shown) of the bag?

How comfortable is that for a 15 km, 1000m elevation hike.

Yes, it works just as well upside down. As far as 15km hikes...been a long time since I walked that far,[emoji846] but I do load mine up pretty heavy with water bottle, ice pack etc and have hiked a mile or so up rough trails and had no issues, actually pretty comfortable for my needs

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj