Is this backpack any good?

Guy I met the other day with a P3P had one and I wasn't that impressed TBH. Personally I prefer one of the hardshell BP - more solid and better, more protective foam.

What you linked to is simply a soft shell for the styrofoam case, as you mentioned. So it's obvious what kind of protection it gives. It would be an easier way of carrying the provided case. If you go with one of those I'd highly recommend that you sew the upper arm straps into the case to reinforce them. They have been known to tear away.

Hi, I'm buying the P4P next week , and looking for a backpack for it , i was thinking about a very cheap one , which can hold the included p4 case. Have anyone tried this ? Any issues ? Is it even comfortable ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201678090833

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I have one just like it and it works great. It has a pocket with a zipper that holds my iPad Air 2 perfectly. I have three batteries and some additional papers with rules and check lists and they all fit fine. My craft is stock without any extra equipment. I have taken it as carry on and it does well under seat or overhead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4