Is this a problem from the new update or did I buy a lemon?

What was the antenna orientation? Can't see them, and your controller is sitting on the ground. Not the ideal placement I wouldn't think. Did you hear an audible alert that the home point was updated before taking off? If so, there wasn't much chance of a flyaway, as it would have flown home if the signal was lost.

What was the antenna orientation? ...and your controller is sitting on the ground.

The antennas were straight. It was on the ground because I only have two hands. I had to set the controller down to record what I was seeing.

I just got home from trying to record a firework show and I'm so sick and fed up w/ DJI at the moment.. Again if the P3P is more than 70 yards away i completely lose signal according to the FPV screen. The P3P is actually still talking to the RC fine and I have complete control. I get the questions because they have to be asked but this is not my first drone. This P3P has major problems with losing signal and I can only fly LOS.

If someone else comes along this post I hope this helps you. I just did an IMU calibration and although I don't think that was the problem I think i realized what was. This drone was shipped with a different setup than my other drones. Click on the MODE icon in the pilot app, then click on the HD icon. Make sure your Image Transmission Setting is set to "Auto" not "Custom"

I fell sort of dumb at the moment, but at the same time I'm pumped. I just did a test flight and everything seems to be working like it should! Hope this helps anyone else.

Its happened with me only when i download the new IOS APP. 1.2.0,
Even the image transmission custom option i cannt use on the 1.2.0 apps.
However , its reduce the image quality to gain more frame receiving !!!
Many errors in that app

Its not about 20 or more , you need to chck on the diagram whats the best choice to pick,
But the problem that since i download the 1.2.0 app i cannt ise the custom option , its stuck on the auto mode

Its not about 20 or more , you need to chck on the diagram whats the best choice to pick,
But the problem that since i download the 1.2.0 app i cannt ise the custom option , its stuck on the auto mode
A couple of others have said this too. Mine is still able to use Custom. I wonder where the glitch is?

I have DJI Pilot app v1.2.0 on iOS (8.4) as well and can use custom...

The problem that you cannt go back to the old virsion. The apps store ir ut account didnt allow you. And if you had the old virsion it dsnt works, its alwys keep asking for the apple id, even if you ise other alternative id, whoever, dji should fix that app soon or allow the customers to pick the app that they like , i did t flow from the day they release that 1.2.0 app, its totally not secure for the drone

That's really weird. Can you sync your flight records, and then delete app and reinstall? Android or iOS?

yes i can sync, its iOS

i assumed from previous post all iOS were effected.

yes i can sync, its iOS

i assumed from previous post all iOS were effected.
No, I meant that you might want to sync your flight records, if you're not current, then delete and reinstall the app to see if that fixes it. There are quite a few of us here that can still use the Custom setting for channels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers