Is this a good buy?

Reaction score
Hi guys i kinda just bid on a Phantom 2 thats been modified on eBay. I have never owned anything like this but wanted to give it a go. The listing is as follows and my bid was for £350

DJI Phantom 2, Dual Brackets, 5x Batteries & Fat Shark Dominator 3rd Gen Goggles
  • Have done about 3hrs of Flight time with this drone
  • Dual Brackets added to carry 2 onboard batteries for longer flight duration.
  • 3x 2200 LiPo & 2x 2250 LiPO batteries
  • Fat Shark Dominator 3rd Gen Goggles
  • Spray painted black because I am Batman :) Actually it is so its easier/quicker to spot in the sky when you take your FPV Goggles off.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Phantom-2-Dual-Brackets-5x-Batteries-amp-Fat-Shark-Dominator-3rd-Gen-Goggles-/261931349206?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=GD4VNlpWyryrocxtPGwoUcOuxKs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

What you guys think good buy or not?

That is a Phantom 1.
Lots of accessories for the price though.

That is a Phantom 1.
Lots of accessories for the price though.
Realy? This is advertised as a 2 which I find strange.

Yea I love the idea of the glasses but if it's fauls advertising then Im not happy

I personally wouldn't fly with the dual brackets and 2 batteries either. Whilst it may increase flight times, it puts extra workload on the motors, which could lead to early failure, and the excess weight will make the drone less responsive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31