Is this a genuine DJI battery?

Reaction score
I bought my first extra battery on Amazon and it looked exactly the same as the one that came with my P3. Then I bought 2 more batteries from the same seller on Amazon and they look a little different but the boxes they cam in are exactly the same. Can you help me determining it this is a genuine battery?

The one on the right came with the P3. The one on the left is the extra one I bought. Thanks!

battery.jpg

They are both OEM DJI batteries.

Reactions: MyLightscapes
Shahram jalili
Apr 3, 13:03

Hi there
It is driving me Creasy not be able to find out how I can zoom in or out while aircraft is in the air even digitally at least alittel, and saw many diffrent video clip in youtub but none of those really shows how I can do it with DJI go program, could you please help me find out, there must be a way because people are doing and outing the clips in youtub, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Shahram jalili

Hi there
It is driving me Creasy not be able to find out how I can zoom in or out while aircraft is in the air even digitally at least alittel, and saw many diffrent video clip in youtub but none of those really shows how I can do it with DJI go program, could you please help me find out, there must be a way because people are doing and outing the clips in youtub, thanks

Whats that have to do with the OT question. Phantom does not have a zoom lens. Any zooming would be done in post editing and would only be digital zoom.

Shahram jalili

Hi there

Welcome to the site!

When you have a question that's unrelated to any thread topic you see, it's best to use the search function, and if you can't find your answer, you can then create your own thread in the appropriate forum with an appropriate title and ask your question directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks but how I can create my own thread in appropriate forum, sorry I'm new here, thanks for advises

Click on the icon in upper left, click an appropriate forum (e.g. General Discussion) and click Post New Thread which will allow you to start a new thread. You're welcome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik