Is there something wrong with the i-phone application?

Reaction score
This is the 3rd time I've had the video screen either lock up on me, or become all distorted.. Even when the copter is only a few feet away from it.. I end up deleting the entire application, and re-downloading it, which seems to correct it-- for a while.. Is this something new that came up?

Welcome to the club. I've emailed DJI US support and got back an answer which basically said that they know of the issue but have no fix at the time.

My iPhone doesn't even SEE the camera now - it did once, now not at all.

Luckily, I managed to get it for my Kindle Fire and it works well. I tested it carrying the camera and got 382 yards before the signal was lost.

The Kindle is much more sensitive than my iPhone with wifi. My Kindle sees many more local wifi networks than my phone ever did.

darwin-t said:
My iPhone doesn't even SEE the camera now - it did once, now not at all.

Luckily, I managed to get it for my Kindle Fire and it works well. I tested it carrying the camera and got 382 yards before the signal was lost.

The Kindle is much more sensitive than my iPhone with wifi. My Kindle sees many more local wifi networks than my phone ever did.

Do you mean you can use a Kindle Fire as a monitor? What did you manage to get for it? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl