Is there any way to get just parts for the vision 2 camera

Reaction score
Does any one know if there is any way to just get any of the parts for a phantom vision 2 camera? I'm trying to refurbish a used vision 2 That basically needs every thing replaced. and I can find every thing except for parts for the camera. The phantom was involved in a very bad crash by its provisos owner on lie its second ever flight do to DJI's "stupid" battery fault all the sudden thinking it was a non dji battery and it then decided to shut its self of an crash its self because of it thinking some one wasn't using one of there proprietary battery's. Its even doing it to me on a battery that is less then 4 days old and it likes to all the sudden keep thinking its not a dji battery and goes crazy. But the crash broke every thing that can be broken. and having a hard time finding any parts for the camera.

But any way the camera was not working and the button on the top was falling in to the hole so I looked in side and took the camrea completely apart to see what may be wrong with it. only thing I can find wrong is the tiny fan was stuck and got that fixed and the top board is mussing the tiny momentary button that the plastic button on top pushes down on and why it was not staying in the hole. and The button when it came off ripped off the traces on the board so there is not even any way to solder on a new one. and so I am in need of the entire top circuit board and no way in hell would I want to buy a whole new camera esp not for the vision 2 which is a ps of junk and prone to crash or fly away at any time because of the "stupid" not all smart battery. they use.

SO I need to know if there is ANYWAY to buy just the part the camera needs other then hoping to find someone with a broken cam that may or may not have the part I need in working order.

Re: Is there any way to get just parts for the vision 2 came

What is a Vision 2 ?

Isn't it either a Vision......Or a Vision + ?

ya sorry about that its a phantom 2 vision. aka P2V. So I guess that would be a phantom vision being its not the vision +

Thats gonna be a big headache to get everything perfect. Are you really sure you want to put yourself through all that? :)

I'd be buying a new one if I were you mate

Code:
'd be buying a new one if I were you mate

If I were to buy another new phantom ever the vision or any of the phantom 2s would not be my first choice. IF didn't get this one for such a good price I would not of ever gotten one. I also will not and could not ever justify spending the money to buy a brand new camera for it either. esp with the stupid so called smart battery in the phantom 2's. I'm not even sure I want to fly it with any camera attached to it esp not a $500 one. it already crashed hard on the first owner due to the battery falsely monetarily thinking it was not a real dji battery and trying to punish the user by crashing even tho he did pay there ransom and used there ridicules priced battery. and the battery I got for it is already starting to do the same thing and its 4 days old and also already showing signs of a bad cell and not charging right and already has to be sent back. Worst design flaw I ever seen in any product. And I'm sure that being its not even legal to force a customer to use proprietary spare parts or consumables in ny state if there are also available form other venders unless the manufacture gives them to you free of charge then they are legally allowed to tell some one they can only use there parts. That's going to bite DJI in the butt some day when some politishions kid gets one and has a bad accident or some one in the state attorney generals office catches there attention and makes them start giving free battery's out or not sell them in ny with out fixing the battery part of the firmware. But thats a whole another thread topic.

I'm even maybe thinking of just swamping the guts of my FC40 in to the vision body and using the set of t motors that came with the vision being the FC40 is a lot less problem plagued and pretty rock solid reliability. and would be great to have the internal space to put 5200mah of battery in to. for longer flights and to carry more video gear. The FC40 I would trust flying a more expensive camera and other gear on. The vision to I'm not even sure I would want to trust it with any thing on it and always know its always possibly one flight away from its last.

I have a P2V camera which was working fine except for a small chip in the lens before it was replaced resulting in a small blurry area on the video/stills. I would say PM me with an offer but this forum does not seem to allow PMs. Anyway I was going to keep it for parts but willing to sell it to help you out but I am not going to give it away so make me an offer if you want. Any postage would be additional as I'm in Australia.

Anyway I was going to keep it for parts but willing to sell it to help you out but I am not going to give it away so make me an offer if you want. Any postage would be additional as I'm in Australia.

If you were wanting to keep it for parts. Any possibility you might want to even maybe just let go of a part? Right now I'm still waiting on a new cable. So I can even access if my camera is completely shot or not. Tho it seems as if its just the one top board broken that the button is on.

perrys i sent you a pm don't know if you got the email notifying you there might be a pm in your PM inbox

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20