Is there any other camera that works with P3P

any camera will work, you may attach Chinese gopro (60 bucks) but you will not able to control it. Get full hd advanced - it is compatible

Ok. I have decided to send my P3P back to be checked. I am think I no that the camera does not connect because of some issues inside . I tried another camera (the first one that I messed up the gimble but it still showed) and still not luck. Messenger on go app reads "cannot connect to camera" also. Gosh this is a expensive hobby

The price on the 4k seemed to have spiked. The price of the 1080 is what I paid for the 4k. Smh.

Ok. I have decided to send my P3P back to be checked. I am think I no that the camera does not connect because of some issues inside . I tried another camera (the first one that I messed up the gimble but it still showed) and still not luck. Messenger on go app reads "cannot connect to camera" also. Gosh this is a expensive hobby
Take the gimbal from the camera that won't connect and swap it with the gimbal that is broken. After that you might have a full working unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20