Is there a way to retrieve 'basic' flight info from my last flight?

Reaction score
Okay... I'm not new to flying a drone, but I am new to flying one that actually has 'features'.

Without getting into data overload...
(I just installed DatCon to analyze my flight info, and am putting it into a CSV)
And it is mind blowing... not sure what I am really looking at. lol

I want to see basic flight info like max height and max distance that I flew.
I wish you could play back your flight path on the smartphone, just to show me where it was and the stats that I would be looking at on-screen while I am flying...

Is there any way to do that? To 'simulate' my flight again in the DJI GO software?

Feeling overwhelmed, looking at the DatCon output...

In the DJI Go app, on the home screen. The screen where you select your aircraft type. In the upper left of the screen is a little arrow shape, or triangle shape. Press on that icon and you go to a part of the program that shows flight info

That is perfect. :) Exactly what I was looking for.
If I have a few different flights saved, am I able to resend the drone on the same path... without me having to control it? It would probably be different because the starting point would not be exactly the same - so maybe you can't do that...

I'm thinking outside the box, I guess. :) I guess I ask because I thought I saw somewhere, sometime, someplace that you could send the phantom out on a predefined (or prior) path that you flew...

Doing a little more goog-fu... Maybe it is the Waypoint feature that I heard or saw something about. Where you can create checkpoints that the drone will follow with no interaction from the controller, so you can focus on doing camera work...

I get the basic concepts.. dont know if height changes are included in waypoint checkpoints. I will have to try to get a better understanding of that. Anyone use waypoints?

Last edited:
I'm thinking outside the box, I guess. :) I guess I ask because I thought I saw somewhere, sometime, someplace that you could send the phantom out on a predefined (or prior) path that you flew...

Doing a little more goog-fu... Maybe it is the Waypoint feature that I heard or saw something about. Where you can create checkpoints that the drone will follow with no interaction from the controller, so you can focus on doing camera work...

I get the basic concepts.. dont know if height changes are included in waypoint checkpoints. I will have to try to get a better understanding of that. Anyone use waypoints?

Look at this, How Tos, then flying
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Here is Search,
http://www.phantompilots.com/search/21835471/?q=way+point&o=relevance

Rod

I will probably try that out, but really want to become comfortable with everything on the DJI Go app. I'm used to just flying cheaper drones with no features... manually... by sight only. So everything the Phantom 3 and DJI Go app are new features that I want to figure out before I throw more in the mix.

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan