Is there a way to "rejuvenate" a battery?

Reaction score
Phantom 1.5, using the Multistar 5200mah...

I have my loaded voltage set to 10.4 in the software.

I takeoff, fly around, and land around 10.6v.... but when I charge I'm only getting ~2200 - 2600mah back into the battery! Seems there is still a lot left here.

Suggestions?

Phantom 1.5, using the Multistar 5200mah...

I takeoff, fly around, and land around 10.6v.... but when I charge I'm only getting ~2200 - 2600mah back into the battery! Seems there is still a lot left here.

Suggestions?

What is a Phantom 1.5?
Sounds like your voltages are too low.
http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

I've done what you do and believe I have ruined a couple batteries. I'll be following this thread, and hoping. :)

What is a Phantom 1.5?
Sounds like your voltages are too low.
http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

I've done what you do and believe I have ruined a couple batteries. I'll be following this thread, and hoping. :)
A 1.5 is a phantom 1 transplanted into a phantom 2 shell with an upgrade board. this allows you to run the h3-3D gimbal, aftermarket batteries up to 5,200mah, as well as the Phantom 2 batteries.

so it's basically a cheaper version of a phantom 2 that is free from using proprietary batteries.

No rejuvenation for LiPos.

Is it at all puffy?

When you are done flying whats your resting voltage on the battery if you take a reading directly??? Being voltage drop is usually about .6 volts it seems like you very well might be landing when you have a battery thats almost still only down to about 50% charge

If you are starting off charging on a 5200mah battery thats still already about 50% full That would seem perfectly normal to only be able to put 2200 - 2600mah back into the battery before its full and cant take any more.

When you are done flying whats your resting voltage on the battery if you take a reading directly??? Being voltage drop is usually about .6 volts it seems like you very well might be landing when you have a battery thats almost still only down to about 50% charge

If you are starting off charging on a 5200mah battery thats still already about 50% full That would seem perfectly normal to only be able to put 2200 - 2600mah back into the battery before its full and cant take any more.
After 10 mins or so, comes back up to 11.1v or close to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj