Is there a way to determine total flights on a used P3P ??

You may get an idea by placing the Phantom in data mode, connecting the bird to a computer via USB, & examining the flight logs on the aircraft's data recorder. This doesn't guarantee you'll have a complete record as I believe earlier firmware versions allowed deleting log entries and/or formatting the embedded flight recorder memory card.

Thanks Ill give it a try.
Does it go to data mode automatically once the usb is connected ??

Does it go to data mode automatically once the usb is connected ??
No.

If needed, you can find detailed instructions for retrieving the internal flight logs here.

Personally I would be more worried about the appearance than the number of flights. Make sure everything is clean and undamaged. Very few owners seem to have problems with parts wearing out, and worst case the motors are only $20 or so each.

Have you tried asking the previous owner to send you a screen capture of the Go app log from his device? He doesn't need the craft to do that, it should be on his smart device, assuming he hasn't deleted the Go app already.

It was an ebay purchase, seller claimed only two flights then he determined it was too loud for shooting weddings. It was then put back in the box until I bought it with a spare battery and 8 carbon fiber props this week. $700, not bad.
It looks brand new, it flies beautiful...I was just curious about the history.

I followed the instructions to the letter,
Im using a Mac,
Where are the files ??'
Cant see the Phantom in finder.

What he said rings true, it is definitely loud for use during weddings. Sounds like a swarm of angry bees. But it is powerful too, can stay stable in 20+ MPH winds and fly for over 20 minutes. It would be better for before/after pics of a wedding rather than during the ceremony.

As far as the carbon fiber props, they don't have any good advantages over the stock props, and they can cut people pretty easily and shatter when they hit something solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers