Is there a P4 Professional like the P3 or is it just P4?

Reaction score
I tried to do a quick search before I leave out for work but to no avail.

Anyway, I am a P3P owner and I love it. I had a crash a few days ago and I really don't want to wait weeks for this one to get repaired and sent back so I was contemplating grabbing a P4 and get the other one fixed maybe during the winter.

With the P3 series, you had different cameras with the different copters like the Standard and the Advanced versions.

I don't see where there is an option with the P4.

Is there several versions like the P3 or is there only one P4?

Plus, is it even worth getting the P4? After doing a little reading, it seems that some P4 owners likes their P3 better than the P4.

Any input will be helpful.

Thanks.

There is only one version of the P4.

You're going to get differing opinions as to whether the P4 is worth the extra over the P3....some say yes, some say no. I'm lucky enough to have both, and if I could only keep one, it would be the P4.

One point to bear in mind is that the batteries are different, so you won't be able to use your existing batteries if you decide to get a P4.

Reactions: CONTROL FREQ
Had a P3A and absolutely loved it. Sold it as I "thought" I had too many multirotors. Missed its capabilities and bought a P4. The P4 offers some nice features I like and use for what I do. The collision avoidance is a feature I really like.

The P4 is really the next generation of the P3P. I would say if you are happy with your P3P then the P4 isn't worth it but you really want the active tracking and collision avoidance then it's time to upgrade.

You might want to check this thread out as well...6 Months after Release.. What's the consensus around P4 VS P3?

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic