Is the warranty on Phantom passed to a new user when selling

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my Phantom today and was wondering:

- How do I unregister my Phantom so that the other person can register as an owner on DJI website. Does it actually matter?

- Is the warranty on the bird passed on to the other person or if anything goes wrong, I will have to deal with DJI in the name of the buyer?

I bought VIsion directly from DJI.

Re: Is the warranty on Phantom passed to a new user when sel

Anyone? I am selling this evening and not really sure about warranty transfer?

Or could anyone post this question on DJI's forum in my name? I created 2 accounts and when I try to post something on their forum using any of those, it does not work - very buggy...

Thanks, bro!

Thanks again although I am not sure if the message you posted is clear :p

Can you ask if the person that buys Vision from me is still covered by the 10 month remaining warranty on the Vision? If you know what I mean.

That can depend on where you are and the laws in your country governing consumer warranties. In the USA most warranties on consumer products are not transferable.

Thanks man, I bought it from DJI directly and don't think I had any receipt from them. I think they know who bought it when thanks to the serial numbers on the box or something like that.

Would you be so kind and ask them what if bought directly from DJI and did not receive any receipt?

I don't remember receiving any. Anyway, phantom sold... Thanks for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers