****... Is the P3 a flawless machine?

You have posted this before. Do you believe that every P3 will fail like yours? There are plenty in this thread that have perfectly fine aircraft. I still recommend the P3 to anyone that asks.
Correct.

I had been researching/coveting a drone for a couple of years before landing on the P3P. I recall after only 5 minutes of flying I handed the remote to my kids (12, 14, 17) due to the amazingly easy and stable flying. I made myself keep the beginner mode option on for a couple of days and had a great time. When I turned that off was an absolute holy **** moment and I no longer referred to my P3P as "my new toy". I learned a lot about flying and videography before traveling to Northern Wisconsin and tmLake Superior and got some amazing shots. I was pretty nervous about flying over water initially but I was careful about how far I went and the battery life...except the one time when I went nearly 10K feet away. I have yet to find a distance limit when the drone is within line of sight and I have yet to find a flaw. It has been perfect thus far. I hope those aren't "famous last words"!

No issues with flight record and flight sync? My app hangs (iPhone 6) when I touch a flight. Also, doesn't sync the flights to the clouds those are my issues with the p3p so far.

No issues with flight record and flight sync? My app hangs (iPhone 6) when I touch a flight. Also, doesn't sync the flights to the clouds those are my issues with the p3p so far.
I personally don't have any issues with that. I guess you enabled the flight info saving?

1 second delay on FPV.
Compass went nuts once and P3 started to spin and nearly crashed - Re-booted everything and all was good.
---
Asus Transformer tablet hangs.
Samsung S4 hangs.
Samsung S-Tab 8" works fine (This a a dedicated unit with no extra apps running).
---

I have a dedicated Samsung TAB S 8.4" also. Terrible! Video feed sucks, the pilot app hangs. This is an octo-core tablet, the best Samsung offers, and it doesn't work. Even when I roll back the Google services app and uninstall updates like everyone suggests, still is a dog. How can you be happy with one frame per second video?

I think I have to buy an iPad mini. My wife's works great with my P3P.

I have a dedicated Samsung TAB S 8.4" also. Terrible! Video feed sucks, the pilot app hangs. This is an octo-core tablet, the best Samsung offers, and it doesn't work. Even when I roll back the Google services app and uninstall updates like everyone suggests, still is a dog. How can you be happy with one frame per second video?

I think I have to buy an iPad mini. My wife's works great with my P3P.
Hello! Apple is here! Big up to the Samsung/android fan I met a few hours ago in this thread. :cool: you see my friend, no Samsung is perfect :)

Well, no doubt Apple devices work like a charm, it's written on the box.

"Made for iPhone / iPad"

Hello! Apple is here! Big up to the Samsung/android fan I met a few hours ago in this thread. :cool: you see my friend, no Samsung is perfect :)

Well, no doubt Apple devices work like a charm, it's written on the box.

"Made for iPhone / iPad"
Ha Ha LMAO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520]

Reactions: ImJim
Ha Ha LMAO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520][emoji520]

(Apple will not work correctly with bebop drones, well, bebop drones will not work with anything)

:D :D

I guess I did, because some flights do sync. But, as a information matter, could you explain how to do it?
Touch the four tiny dots at the top right of the screen, then scroll back till you see the map options. "Show flight route" or something like that. :)

Reactions: rickeyfitts
...and still doesn't work?
No. I can see the flights in flight record, some times in last location says my city, sometimes it says something like waiting gps or something. If I touch one flight, the app hangs, crash and closes. When you sync your flights, it shows a little cloud at the right, right? Well, only 3 flights of my list shows that stupid cloud. If I press the sync button it says sync success! But it's a lie!

Hey mate, I'm no Apple fanboy, who knows If I use a Windows phone... Sorry but no crashes are reported with Apple device while I have folks who complain about their Samsungs..

And people with Apple devices are also complaining of lag and crashes. Take your blinkers off bro and stop blaming the tablets

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl