Is the Litchi App really worth $20?

I'm still on the fence with this app.
I have read here and at other sites of the program cashing on people.
Has that issue been resolved?
It was not a lot of posts but enough to make me step back.
15-20 dollars makes no difference to me. I just don't want it to die while I'm flying.

I'm still on the fence with this app.
I have read here and at other sites of the program cashing on people.
Has that issue been resolved?
It was not a lot of posts but enough to make me step back.
15-20 dollars makes no difference to me. I just don't want it to die while I'm flying.

I have yet to have the app crash on me at all flying or non flying with it

I have never "bought" an app before.
With Litchi, is it 1 download/purchase per device, or can I install it on any number of devices?

Thanks!!!

If its like the other Android app you should be able to install it on any of your android devices as long as your logging into them with the same information. I haven't tried to load onto my tablets but should be able to. Otherwise if your IOS and Android I think you have to purchse for each device.

Reactions: auen1
I just purchased the App. It can be installed on as many devices as you like. I'm using Android.

Trying to figure out if more than 10 P.O.I. an be programmed into waypoint flight paths. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Trying to figure out if more than 10 P.O.I. an be programmed into waypoint flight paths. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I just put 15 in with no problems

I use litchi at least I won't lose signal like DJI go app
See, I never have lost the DJI program. Losing signal is a function of the antenna, not program you are using. Or am I wrong here?

Reactions: jointeffort
I have been impressed with the Litchi beta iOS versions so far. I'm testing the 1.40 currently and have had no issues of any kind with waypoint missions over woodlands(600m away) or over lake (900m away).

The biggest problem I had was when I used the DJI go app every time I would use it I would lose signal to video .then I would have to reset everything oh this all started with the upgrade . so when I installed the litchi app no issues at all no signal lose at all .so I know DJI needs to fix there f up hope this helps out with anyone else that may be having issues and by reading seems to be allot

See, I never have lost the DJI program. Losing signal is a function of the antenna, not program you are using. Or am I wrong here?
Also if it does loose signal it will finish the mission when the go app rth

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have never "bought" an app before.
With Litchi, is it 1 download/purchase per device, or can I install it on any number of devices?

Thanks!!!
I bought for iOS. While still incomplete, runs fine and works on each device you own. For example, I have an iPhone 6s, and 2 iPads all signed in under my id; 1 purchase, 3 loaded devices

Also if it does loose signal it will finish the mission when the go app rth

Check this out
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was not me but in the video it says like 7 min.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that's my first crack at it

Does anyone know if the camera can be tilted down and the aircraft turned left and right while following a waypoint mission ?

I know you can adjust the pitch of camera with p3s as it flys never tried the other

Does anyone know if the camera can be tilted down and the aircraft turned left and right while following a waypoint mission ?
Yes, it can. In mission settings, set "heading" to manual and "default gimbal pitch mode" to disabled.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic