Is the latest firmware v1.10.90 now fixed?

Reaction score
A little while ago I saw a post of people complaining about the newest v1.10.90 firmware. They said that there were mainly problems with the video recording and unfortunately these guys couldn't make anything to fix it or go back to the elder firmware.

Now, I haven't gotten my drone up in the air for about a month mostly because of heavy snow and freezing cold but now that the weather has gotten better it's high time I upgraded the software.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PhantomPilots mobile app

V1.10.90 is the latest update from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There will be complainers with every firmware update, some justified, the vast majority not.. (IMHO). Easiest thing in the world to go into denial about your own failings and blame the firmware..:rolleyes:
I will take this as a "There is nothing wrong with the firmware :rollseyes:" Thanks!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm with you Dimitar. The firmware messed up my Phantom 3 Pro. I tried everything to fix it without any luck. Hopefully DJI will roll out a new firmware soon and all will be fixed with the new update. However, since the Phantom 3 Pro is now discontinued we may not see a new firmware update for a couple more months.

I'm with you Dimitar. The firmware messed up my Phantom 3 Pro. I tried everything to fix it without any luck. Hopefully DJI will roll out a new firmware soon and all will be fixed with the new update. However, since the Phantom 3 Pro is now discontinued we may not see a new firmware update for a couple more months.
Fixed it for you: since the Phantom 3 Pro is now discontinued we may not see a new firmware update for ever.

There will be complainers with every firmware update, some justified, the vast majority not.. (IMHO). Easiest thing in the world to go into denial about your own failings and blame the firmware..:rolleyes:

While I'm sure there might be people that do try to blame their errors in piloting on firmware, there's no need to be so harsh, because there are legitimate problems with any piece of software/firmware from time to time. The moment I updated the UAV, the live video feed was completely unusable. Google shows this also happened to others.

I'm with you Dimitar. The firmware messed up my Phantom 3 Pro. I tried everything to fix it without any luck. Hopefully DJI will roll out a new firmware soon and all will be fixed with the new update.

Are you having trouble with flying or live video feed (see you YouTube video in link below)? Have you tried downgrading the firmware? (see same link below)
**SOLVED** DJI Phantom 3 Pro - Firmware update 1.10.90 messup!! :-([484.32 KB]

I downgraded the firmware, now the radio firmware is v1.6.0 (confusingly, this part of the overall v1.9.60 firmware) and everything has been working normally ever since.

Hope this helps,
...Donovan

While I'm sure there might be people that do try to blame their errors in piloting on firmware, there's no need to be so harsh, because there are legitimate problems with any piece of software/firmware from time to time. The moment I updated the UAV, the live video feed was completely unusable. Google shows this also happened to others.

Are you having trouble with flying or live video feed (see you YouTube video in link below)? Have you tried downgrading the firmware? (see same link below)
**SOLVED** DJI Phantom 3 Pro - Firmware update 1.10.90 messup!! :-([484.32 KB]

I downgraded the firmware, now the radio firmware is v1.6.0 (confusingly, this part of the overall v1.9.60 firmware) and everything has been working normally ever since.

Hope this helps,
...Donovan
I did realise my error, I apologise again, my original post may have been after reading one of those 'I flew in a gale and it did not RTH, it's all DJI's fault' posts that infuriate me, as I posted earlier ('the vast majority' not every case, but please pardon me, it looks very judgemental in hindsight, I apologise to those with genuine issues..)

V1.10.90 is the latest update from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have always upgraded my P3P without any issues, but I have seen where some have seen issue with the range of the transmitter and with some video problem with the FW 1.10,90. Have you upgraded to 1.10.90 yet, if so have you noticed any issues?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan