Is the IOS DJI go app version 2.4.3 compatible with the 1.5.3 or 1.6.4 Phantom 3 Pro?

I have 2.4.3 app running with my fully updated phantom 3 pro and my phantom 3 advanced , both running perfectly fine !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just love the gif version of your avatar.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have 2.4.3 app running with my fully updated phantom 3 pro and my phantom 3 advanced , both running perfectly fine !

I'm so happy to hear that your setup is treating you well. It really is all about finding the sweet spot in firmware with all equipment involved. Are you using an iPhone6 w/ IOS8 to run your 2.4.3 DJI Go app?

I just love the gif version of your avatar.

Ditto! Giggity =)

Attachments

• giggity.png
    giggity.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 417
1.5 and 1.6 should both work with 2.4.3, however 1.5 is known to be bad. If you are choosing between only those two, go with 1.6.
Any FW from 1.4 onward has the IOC features. I use 1.6 on the P3 and 2.4.2 on my Air 2. The IOC features work with no issues whenever I bother to use them which isn't very often.

Just be sure to use a device new enough to be able to handle the app. Since you are asking about Apple, best is an A7 processor or later. Cheers!

Can anyone please tell me the "Known Issues" with v 1.5? That was the latest version when I purchased my P3A, and I have not upgraded to 1.6. Going back to 1.4 would be better???
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I'm so happy to hear that your setup is treating you well. It really is all about finding the sweet spot in firmware with all equipment involved. Are you using an iPhone6 w/ IOS8 to run your 2.4.3 DJI Go app?

Ditto! Giggity =)

No I'm using both a nexus 7 2013 running the latest android & an iPad Air running iOS 9.2.1 & an iPhone 6 running 9.02 jailbroken.

I generally use the iPad Air due to the large screen, unless I need follow me then I use the Gps enabled nexus or iPhone.

Hope this helps !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello,

Is the IOS DJI go app version 2.4.3 compatible with the 1.5.3 or 1.6.4 firmware of the Phantom 3 Pro? I'm currently using an iphone6 with IOS8.

I'm currently debating whether to purchase a P3P. If 2.4.3 works with both versions of the P3P firmwares ... I think I might make the plunge.

When I contacted DJI tech support, they said I would need to update my IOS DJI go app to 2.6.0 in order for all IOC features ... etc to work. Is the DJI tech support hype for real? Can someone with a similar setup (IOS 2.4.3 on iphone6 w/ 1.5.3 or 1.6.4) confirm that their system works?
I like the gif version of your profile pic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers