Is the Inspire worth?

Why not simply get the DJI Matrice 100 as it has ability to carry 2 6S packs? Also you might want to take a look at the RCG phantom 4 thread were I added a battery tray and series plug to my Phantom 3. Due to added weight ,drag, etc.. it increased my flight times by 9min. 20 seconds. donnie

Why not simply get the DJI Matrice 100 as it has ability to carry 2 6S packs? Also you might want to take a look at the RCG phantom 4 thread were I added a battery tray and series plug to my Phantom 3. Due to added weight ,drag, etc.. it increased my flight times by 9min. 20 seconds. donnie
because of the price.
The S600 is another product I would seriously consider if I had the money... but it looks like I'll keep flying my P3 up to when the Inspire will cost 1k$...

image.jpeg
Inspire 1 photo from today

Reactions: Andrea
because of the price.
The S600 is another product I would seriously consider if I had the money... but it looks like I'll keep flying my P3 up to when the Inspire will cost 1k$...
I will do same as I am so broke I can't afford to pay attention. donnie

Reactions: Jezzy
I love having my P3P. I was on the fence about getting the inspire. I read a bunch of threads on the differences and such. Bottom line came down to me, I am not a professional video person, I do this for fun. I can easily carry the P3P with larger antenna, 4 batteries, and charger all in a backpack. The P3P also doesn't seem too intrusive flying over as the larger inspire. Now does that mean I don't want an Inspire, No. I would love to have one, just the P3P has done everything and more since I got it.

Reactions: WetDog
View attachment 57474 Inspire 1 photo from today
Optical illusion here- the horizon looks almost level as depicted by the alignment of the ocean in frame on the left while drooping significantly on the right. What lens were you shooting with?

Im guessing the slight curvature is normal and would be less obvious (more natural looking) if the image was cropped and rotated CCW slightly

because of the price.
this may never happen but right now you can find some used ones for near or under that price point. Check it out on RCG's classifieds. Saw one there last week for $750 with and extra battery. Enjoy, donnie

Reactions: Andrea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav