Is the horizon level better with Ver. 1.4?????

Reaction score
Thoughts??? The motor and gimbal was dancing a lot during the update and seems to be sitting more level on my desk.......Thoughts?

I sure hope so! Some said 1.3.2 fixed it for them, but not for me. I have my doubts, though, as I've been running 1.4.000x beta firmwares while testing litchi and have still had the horizon tilt - but maybe it was fixed in the final release.

I'm sending my P3P in for off horizon through the last 3 firmware releases. My gimbal wanders around in flight as well. I believe in my case it's a mechanical issue. My P3A has never had the issue.

Horizon seems better on my initial walk through of the house. Will put her in the air this evening and report back.

My horizon was perfect after upgrading, and normal imu/gimbal calibration today. Ran two batts through the different modes and did some manual flying with heavy yaws. My gimbal finally stopped drifting between yaws! I would say the software issue is probably fixed. Some may still have hardware issues.
Note: this is my first public fw upgrade since 1.26. I've been using the SDK fw for the last couple months. Perhaps a previous public fw fixed the software issue...

Mine was fine on 1.2.6, went off kilter on 1.3.2, now back rock solid on 1.4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj