Is The Cat The Boss?

Reaction score
So if the cat has a small deck outside the kitchen window in a corner of the house deck, is the cat spoiled rotten or is the owner.............?

Attachments

• RT on Landing Pad.jpg
    RT on Landing Pad.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 596
Happyflyer said:
So if the cat has a small deck outside the kitchen window in a corner of the house deck, is the cat spoiled rotten or is the owner.............?

The cat... Worse than mine, even...

One of my son's five cats got into a tussle with a raccoon and had to be quarantined for months due to rabies concerns... My Daughter in Law had my son build a series of intersecting cages outside one of the cellar windows (Think hamster cage) with a pet door in the window, so the cat could go sun himself whenever he felt like it... Now THAT is spoiled... :roll:

-slinger

Well, then again, when he has his own deck...........

Attachments

• Cat Deck Crop.jpg
    Cat Deck Crop.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 601
Happyflyer said:
Well, then again, when he has his own deck...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking the cat is the boss.

Good thing they can't speak our language. Who knows what we would be doing for them. :lol:

IflyinWY said:
I'm thinking the cat is the boss.

Good thing they can't speak our language. Who knows what we would be doing for them. :lol:

Both of my cats are all over me when I get home. The female will reach up and run her claws down my leg if my attention wanders. They were just waiting for the guy with the opposable thumbs to come home to open the "treat packets."

I think that's all they really need me for... :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

From the beginning (2 years ago):

Cat%20is%20The%20Boss2.jpg

I think ya have it backwards happy, don't ya know cats are the ones that own us? :lol:

As for my cats, I haven't made them anything like that, but that's a really neat idea! I did see, however, someone on youtube who turned his entire house into a kitty playground. I think he said he spent over $90,000 on all of it, from designs built into the wall for them to walk on, to air purification systems for his multiple litter boxes located in their own little rooms around the house. If I ever come across it again I'll be sure to post it.

Kitari,
I have seen something like that before.
Nice looking black kitty a few posts up.
Correct, they own us.
Funny picture joke I saw once. Two cats outside with a door in the background. The person door had a cat door in the bottom. One cat said to the other, the small door is for me, the large door is for the servants. That cat had the right idea. :D

This happens to me every time I forget to close the bathroom door. They also make sure to remind my wife to put her yarn up before going to bed as well. :lol:

It wasn't me!
20150207_124159_zpsspajassb.jpg

What? You think I did this?
20150207_124206_zpssqmfmdzf.jpg

I seen the whole thing! She's guilty I tell ya!
20150222_195536_zpsb76ya7mn.jpg

YOU SHUT YOUR FACE MIDNIGHT! :x
20150207_124210_zpszgle7nry.jpg

How dare you speak to me like that!
20150222_195450_zpsb61ficgi.jpg

:shock:
20150222_195828_zpsyt202moe.jpg

GUILTY AS CHARGED!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Cry and giggle.gif
    Cry and giggle.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 569
I bet I'm the only one laughing turbodronepilot.

It's a good laugh too. :lol:

I had a pack of dogs once.
There were no stray cats in the neighborhood.

IflyinWY said:
I bet I'm the only one laughing turbodronepilot.

It's a good laugh too. :lol:

I had a pack of dogs once.
There were no stray cats in the neighborhood.
So with no stray cats around, who ate you mice?
You must have been crawling in mice.... :shock:

Nope, no mice.
Squishie traps work well and you only have to feed them a lil bit o legume spread. :D

Ah, Boss Cat.

My sister told me to check out something she saw on MSN home page. An island by Japan that is over run with cats. About 6 to 1. The one is the people.
Need a cat?
MEOW!

Attachments

• Cat Island3.jpg
    Cat Island3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 479
  • Cat Island2.jpg
    Cat Island2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 370
  • Cat Island1.jpg
    Cat Island1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 405