Is something wrong with my Gimbal?

Reaction score
I am including a video I made, if I rotate the camera it is ok, but if I move sideways it has this weird rotation now, where it wasn't doing this before.

Is this a setting or is something wrong with my gimbal? I also notice while flying it, that I get a "gimbal motor overloaded" often now where it never did any of that before

First, you have your gimble in FOLLOW mode, rather than FPV. Or the other way around. Ive confused myself.

OK, I'll try FPV and see what happens. I don't remember changing this function.... Odd.. Thanks for the help Steve!

I guess I should have said.. It LOOKs like you have...

There also seems to be a significant tilt. When you power up you P3 is it sitting relatively level? Have you tried a gimble calibration on a level surface? And what FW are you using on the P3

I upgraded the firmware today to the most recent. I also calibrated the gimbal and it's fine now.

However, the setting I needed was follow. On FPV, I get the video tilt. I made a quick video checking the gutters and no more tilt! A simple menu option, camera is working as it did when I got it.

Thanks again for the suggestions though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl