Is Phantom Pilots app gone?

Reaction score
The app is no longer working on both, my Iphone and Ipad, and I cannot find it anymore on the Apple Store. Is it just me?

Look for DJI GO App.

Reactions: dirkclod
No guys. I am referring to the PhantomPilots app. Now. I just found it in the Apple store but it won't download! Are they having issues?

my phantom pilots app has NEVER worked unless I am on wifi at home. Does not work over my cellular network..i get a message to contact forum administrator, then it shuts down. I am on sprint.

there are worse things in the world, so no biggie

Reactions: clackey
Thanks for the input guys. We use tapatalk to manage the mobile app for us. They do a pretty good job but as you can imagine it is a bit challenging with all the mobile devices and networks differences out there. We'll look into the latest release of the app and see if anything may have caused issues.

Fortunately the mobile version of our site is pretty good. Personally, I use that vs the app.

Reactions: dirkclod and Tricky
Thank you all. I was just able to download app back again into my devices and it's working. Happy weekend! I just like it very much, as you all might have noticed. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj