Is obstacle avoidance supposed to work in point of interest Mode ?

Reaction score
Just got a phantom 4 Pro, I was testing out some flight modes and was using Point of interest mode, thought I had plenty of height, as it circled it ran into a tree and fell, Can someone tell me when using point of interest mode or other modes does it deactivate Obstacle avoidance.
Thanks

so I want To use Active Track ..should I Set to Begginers Mode ? since That mode Isnt Usefull After 30 M Right ? real nice thave o.a.

so I want To use Active Track ..should I Set to Beginers Mode ? since That mode Isnt Usefull After 30 M Right ? real nice thave o.a.
Forward and rear OA works in normal flight modes.
It's just the side sensors that don't.
If your Phantom is flying forwards or backwards the OA will work subject to the usual limitations .

Here's a question. If I'm using the ActiveTrack profile it will stay to one side and you can control which side it stays on. If you're on rough terrain the lower height sensors should still work and keep it from losing altitude if you were to move by a hill, correct?

Reactions: lone droner
Here's a question. If I'm using the ActiveTrack profile it will stay to one side and you can control which side it stays on. If you're on rough terrain the lower height sensors should still work and keep it from losing altitude if you were to move by a hill, correct?
Good One ? I Think Using Beginers Mode is Nice To Try also.Since The bird Is Always Moving Sideways & Not To far Away.! but what about uneven terrain ? Its Raining today . Will Try It later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues