Is my wifi module good??

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just got a used pv2+. The camera won't power on. (No led) when the bird is powered on and the extender is off I'm picking up a MAC address when I run
Vistumbler. Does this mean the wifi module is ok? I'm guessing the main gimbal board is bad since the led is not on?Any help is greatly appreciated.

If your power leads are plugged in at the camera and inside the bird than your gimbal main board is toast. You will need to do some testing, if you have another camera/gimbal available plug it in.

Jeremy

If your power leads are plugged in at the camera and inside the bird than your gimbal main board is toast. You will need to do some testing, if you have another camera/gimbal available plug it in.

Jeremy

Yes. All the cables are plugged up. I guess the wifi module is ok since I'm picking it up. I will not connect to the vision app. It will show a green light when you open the app but when you click on camera if says connection to phantom failed. I assume that's because the gimbal board of toast?

If the main gimbal board is bad will that cause it not to have telemetry also in the vision app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers