Is my horizon level???

Looks straight and level when you're facing the mountains straight on and not at a angle.

Looks possibly tipped to me... Just get a perfectly level surface and calibrate it. You won't have to guess anymore. I'm from VT too......every flight has been a winter flight for me, only owned my P3 for 2 weeks. Can't wait for some more colorful footage.

It looks like my gimbal is a little off to me. Does my horizon look level?

To me, the video had more issues than with your horizon. It was wavy and had unusual distortions, unlike what we normally see with P3 video.

As much as I wanted to fly today it was just to cold and windy here in northern Vermont. Hopefully tomorrow's weather is a little better.

Reactions: rhoffart
Another Vermonter here. I can't wait to see what it's like to fly without frozen fingers this summer :)

Reactions: ckf
Another Vermonter here. I can't wait to see what it's like to fly without frozen fingers this summer :)
I haven't flown my P3A in warm weather yet, but I did have Aries X-10 last fall. It's definitely a lot more fun to fly when the temperatures are above freezing. Where are you located in VT? I'm in Island Pond.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4