Is my H3-3D dead or is this fixable?

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Long time reader, first time poster.. Anyway, I need some help as I had me a small accident today into very soft muddy grass and although no damage to the quad at all expect some cleaning, my lower H3-3D mount plate broke.. I had a search, and can only find upper plates, not lower... Can this be repaired or is my 3 week old gimbal dead from a pretty soft crash?

Edit: I can't upload the pic for some reason but one of the leg things, the one with the plastic pin in it broke off almost at the base. I will try reply with the pic but dunno if it will work as I just get a 404 page not found when I try attach.. Any help though would be greatly appreciated..

a7040797-61-IMG_7096.jpg

Bummer. I hate it how the most random part to break is un replaceable. I have broken a H3-2D gimbal and a Tarot 2-D gimbal with mounting plate failures. Both are now contents in my ever growing parts bin! You should be able to splint something on with super glue that will support that corner without too much trouble. The only other option is replace it with a new one, simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20